VII

Authors Note
Sorry it took so long for another chapter to be uploaded I've been very busy over the last week or two but I will start uploading more frequently. Thanks for the read everyone. Don't forget to comment and vote for my story. Thanks everyone.

Asmith's Point of View

The last three days have been boring. I had gone to the underworld to tell my father that I would be gone for sometime and he didn't seem to mind that much. I had to ask him if I had any other siblings and thankfully he said that he didn't. Nico was the only other child of Hades so there wasn't anything to worry about there.

After speaking with Hades I spent my time wandering around New York. I had my own place in the city, courtesy of Hades of course. Although I had my own way of making money around here. Since I could shadow travel essentially anywhere that I wanted, all I needed to do was get in and out of a bank or two quickly. As bad as it may have seemed for me to be stealing, it was just how I lived. I hardly stayed at my place anyways. During the past few months, I had been out preparing from battle. Chiron couldn't have gotten those partying centaurs here without my help.

During the battle I couldn't stay there either. It would have been pointless. I spent my time fighting from above. Although I had a sword that I preferred, I had been trained to use all kinds or weapons while I was in the underworld. Anything from small daggers, to a bow and arrow, to a javelin. I could use all of them. Being a somewhat skilled archer helped during the battle. I was able to stay far above in the buildings and take out monsters from there without being seen.

"So how exactly do you plan on finding these half-bloods?" I asked him. I didn't know if he had a list of places or something to track them down. I had no idea of where to find any of these kids. I had only run into a few half-bloods and never really bothered too much with them.

"I actually have a way to find them, it's just not with me at the moment," he said to me.

"So you don't have a way to find them then," I said to him.

"Technically no, but I know where it's at. Before I came to camp half blood I had safe houses all over the place. I put a map there before I become Kronos. I had used it to find all the half bloods when I was gathering an army. If we can get to it, then I can use that to find them," he explained.

"Where is this safe house?" I asked.

We drove for about an hour, him giving me directions. I knew where I was going to, however. I had been with him when we had found and made these places out homes. I wondered what they looked like now and if they had been used after I left them.

We arrived and walked into a shabby house. From the outside, it looked like some run down horrible house filled with dust and rats and bugs. On the inside we had made our own little place. We had stashed weapons and sleeping bags in the floors boards. In the ceiling we had extra sets of clothes and some money along with canned food. I doubted that old have been any good because it looked like no one had been here for years.

"Start pulling up the floor boards. There should be a loose panel with weapons under it. I put the map in the ceiling." He stood on a chair and began pushing on the ceiling. I kneeled down on the floor pretending to look for a loose one even though I knew where it actually was. I couldn't find it took quickly though or else he might find it odd. I pushed around a few floorboards until I found the loose board. I pulled it up and found two swords, and a dagger in a sheath. I stopped when I saw it. I had forgotten about it. It was similar to the one that Annabeth had. I had given it to her when we were young although no one remembered that but me.

My hands shook as I pulled it out. I didn't take it out of the sheath. I knew what it looked like. It was made if the same material as Luke's sword. It was made of two metals, and as deadly as the person carrying it. I had came with two daggers and a sword when I met Luke. I gave him the sword and later the dagger to Annabeth. I kept the black one. It always reminded me that the bond Luke and I had shared was special.

Apparently that special bond wasn't enough in itself to get him to remember me.

"Here it is," he said, breaking me out of my thought process. I turned and saw him pulled out a map. He unrolled it and laid it on the floor. It started to draw out a outline of the United States. He looked over and saw that I held the sheathed dagger.

"Hey I remember that. I got it made after the sword, " he said. So that's how he remembers it,'I thought to myself.

"That's interesting. Here," I said and tossed it back. He caught it in his hand. "I guess you want it back."

He looked at it for a moment and seemed to be thinking about something. "You know, I have a sword. Why don't you take it?" He asked me and tossed it back.

"Thanks," I said. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah just take it. I don't have any use for it," he said and returned to looking at his map. I saw some dots start to appear in the surrounding area.

"Half-bloods?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Well, we better get moving then," I said and walked out the door.