Ch - 1

After 8 years __________

A girl can be seen running in excitement in the hallways of her palace.

??? - When will Jimin hyung return? He should have been here till now. What's taking him so long hyung ? ( Whines)

Yoongi - Have patience Haeun your brother is on his way. It may take him a while to reach here.

Haeun pouts

Haeun - My hyung must have become a great warrior till now after his training period.

Yoongi nods

Haeun - I am so excited to have a fight with him. ( she narrows her eyes while making a fighting pose)

Yoongi chuckled. He pats the head of his younger sister and leaves.

**********************

Jimin was on his way when he abruptly stopped his horse after seeing some goons who were trying to rob a woman. He gets down from his horse and paces towards the site but stops midway after seeing a girl of the same age as him. Her face was covered and only eyes were visible. 

He saw how that girl fought with those goons with bravery, her fighting skills were of next level. She seemed to be a trained warrior which impressed Jimin a lot. He snaps out from his thoughts after listening to their conversation.

Old lady - Thank you so much princess y/n! Thanks for saving my life and my hard earned money.

Jimin's eyes widens after finding that  that warrior girl is actually a princess. He watches further how that princess takes that old lady along with her safely.

Jimin - ( breathes out) Wow! Now that's what I call a perfect princess. I wish my Haeun can be like her someday.

**************************

Caretaker - What took you so long my child? Where were you I was so worried about you y/n! ( concerned voice)

Y/N - It's okay mother I am fine, it's just that -

Caretaker - Okay okay leave that now, my child  must be hungry come and eat something now.

Y/N takes the plate of food from caretaker but somebody snatched it and throws it away. Y/N'S eyes widens after seeing her father.

King - WHY ARE YOU LATE TODAY ?

Y/N - Father I-

King grabs her face

King - Listen you little piece of shit! I really don't care what you were doing OUTSIDE, all I care is I want you back home before evening. ( he looks towards the sword in her hand ) And what is this?

He snatched that sword from her hand. His eyes widens after realising that it is his elder son's sword. His eyes get red due to rage and anger.
He immediately grabs the neck of y/n almost choking her. Caretaker shouts and tries to remove the hand of King but he pushed away her instead. She lands on floor with a thud

King - HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU TRY TO LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY SON'S SWORD? (shouts)

Y/N gasps for air with tear rolling down her eyes.  King looses his grip and removed the hand from her neck after realising that she belongs to devil and he cannot lay his hands on her . Y/N coughs and  takes huge amount to air inside her lungs. 

Just then she feels a stinging pain on her left cheek. Her eyes widened on realising that her father has hit her for the first time.

King - STAY AWAY FROM THE BELONGINGS OF MY CHILD AND MY WIFE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE FROM MY HAND! (shouts)