Chapter 23

Short chapter

Eleven stood on the top floor holding her hand out concentrating on the car that she was about to move. Elizabeth stood to the side waiting for her husband to come to the mall to help but that wasn't going to happen.

"Come on Henry.." Elizabeth said as she tapped her foot while she was in her suit that helped control her magic

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and walked over to eleven and held her shoulders.

"Hm?" El asked

"I need to go look for you lovely father so he can help us out. You stay her untill someone comes here and i will call hopper when i get home but i highly doubt he will answer" Elizabeth said as El nodded and Elizabeth walked off into the carpark.

Elizabeth entered the car and went to turn on the engine and it didnt turn on instead the radio turned on and words started popping up and it was Henry speaking.

"Elizabeth" silence "Got" silence "me" silence "down" and more silence.

"Henry?" Elizabeth asked as she tried to think of the many places Henry could be

"Upside" Henry said and then the car turned on and the radio started playing music.

"Oh! The upside down" Elizabeth said as she quickly got out the car and held her hand out and made a portal so she could enter the upside down

Her suit that helped her magic grew sleeves and she wandered around the upside down.

She flew upwards and went to their home but Henry wasn't there she was confused of where he could be until she heard her name being called.

She followed the voice which led to Henry's and Her old house. Her eyes widened to see the house looking alright not almost broken.

She walked inside her house to find many old things that she had but where trapped in the rumble of the explosions.

She sighed and exited the house until she saw Henry's home which she could feel energy there she went inside and went to the attic and saw a gross looking thing sitting there doing what ever.

"Henry?" She asked quietly

"Elizabeth my love... you have seen my true form" he said

"No your not Henry" she said taking a step back

"If you where Henry. what are you doing?" Elizabeth said

"I'm testing Elevens powers" Henry said simply

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sending monsters to test her"

"Why would you do that?!"

"Because I love our daughter and I want her to be powerful and never die"

"She is young! She is only 13!"

"Elizabeth we both know you want that to"

"No. I'm a mother who doesn't want pain to happen to my daughter and her friends."

"Elizabeth if you love me... you would understand"

"Fine. I don't love you. Because I don't understand why would you want that? Pain to young children."

"Oh my god! Elizabeth!! Grow up! You know pain you had pain your parents died in pain! Why don't you want the same thing to your daughter?! We can live happily if she was powerful! But your to scared for powerful eleven. More powerful than you..."

"I'm not scared. If you want harm on our daughter. I am leaving you." Elizabeth said as she moved her hands in a circle allowing magic to flow from her hands up to Henry or what ever he was

"Elizabeth help!" Henry's true voice said

"No you wish harm"

"I don't I promise! It's not me I'm trapped he took my body and is using it..."

"I don't believe you" Elizabeth said as she shot the monster and left the house.

She didn't want anything to do with Henry if he was going to wish harm on Elizabeth's daughter.