5

"Why you always gotta dress like yeen got a whole damn family"

"How the fuck you want me to dress" I ask

"Imma bring it home" and she hung up

When I wear lounge clothes it's a problem, when I wear her clothes it's 'I want to be a Nigga', and when I get dressed up it's 'I wanna be seen'. This bitch is annoying as fuck. I'm a grown ass woman. I got a body. Can't hide that shit.

We were at Yosohns practice when she decided to call. I was just dropped him off but he wanted me to stand out and watch until Kay got here. It's her fault she shouldn't have been late.

When she pulled up she didn't want to talk to me and just left but I really don't even find a problem with my outfit. I wear shit way worse than this.

"Coach said we need black cleats"

"Tell your mama" I don't even want him playing football so i be damned if I spend any money on it.

"What we eating for dinner"

Miracle and Levi are coming into town. They were currently on their way. They really just dropping the kids off. I go to the end of the world for all my friends, which gets me in the worse situations, but Miracle is one that recuperates all the same energy.

Probably more.

"I have a roast in the oven" I've been craving a roast for the longest "it's gone be so good"

"Did you go to your meeting today" I smiled. Yosohn is really my baby. All my other kids are selfish brats but Yosohn actually cares about more than himself. He always wants to know what's going on inside my world

"I did. My photo shoot is this weekend" I smile bigger just thinking about it. I love that I'm able to do what I love. I want to take over the whole game. I got hair under wraps, my clothing store is good I just don't give it much time, and now makeup.

We got home and he went to shower while I scrolled through my pictures to see what I wanted to post

Ariana Fletcher- Marrero: never been a pick me, but he always gone pick me

My outfit not even bad. Katorah just does too much. She probably just having a bad day in general. She be doing that shit sometimes. If her day is bad she wants everybody else to have a fucked up ass day as well.

I checked and made sure the roast was okay and then I went to the living room. The shit look a hot ass mess and I been knew that. It's just hard with all these kids

The first thing I did was start picking up trash. Snack wrappers and water bottles. They just have no respect. I been so busy with trying to get everything with my makeup line so the house haven't been getting a lot of my attention.

My bathroom is so damn nasty. It's like two wigs on my counter, every product I use for my face and hair, both of our clothes, shoes, jewelry, and few kid items.