35

Happy birthday @yobm1stluv hope you enjoyed your day 💕

I bit my bottom lip "listen" I start no "my wife is about to come in here on bullshit"

"Want us to jump her"

"Miracle if we touch her Ari gone whoop our ass" Tae say

"You scared" Santana ask

I kinda went on a date and she just found out.I've been trying to call and text but she blocked me. I know she's pissed off

"Okay if she comes in here and we actually start fighting just try to hold her. If she comes with a gun then leave" her ass would not shoot me but she will shoot them "if we're arguing then just leave or watch" I shrug "but if she comes in here like she got sense then she probably finna blow the house up"

She walked in and slammed the door. She looked at my friends and then at me "I should jaw the fuck outta you"

"Kator-"

"Nigga shut the fuck. You going on dates like you single. You trynna be single?"

"No it's j-"

"Shut the fuck up" she walked towards me and I stood up "sit the fuck back down"

Of course my friends see me as a bad ass so I wasn't finna submit. At least not so fast "you not finna stand over me and you this mad"

"Who said I was mad and why the fuck y'all stand" she look at my friends "I got a full clip. Y'all ain't gone win no matter what"

She's so crazy "nobody is on that type of time baby. Let's go upstairs and talk"

"Nah. Just answer my question, you went on a date with a nigga"

"It wasn't-"

"Ariana yes or no. Did you go eat with this nigga"

Before I gave her an answer I had to explain but she wasn't letting me "yes but b-" she grabbed my shit and I grabbed her hand. I didn't want her to throw me or something

"You think it feel good to hear people saying my wife out with corner boys. Now if I go get my dick sucked by a bitch that don't like you then you gone be mad" how the fuck is that the same thing?

"Maybe put her down" Tae say

"Maybe make me"

"Katorah for real cut it out. I'll explain it all to you just calm down"

She threw me back and I fell on the couch "be looking for a funeral invitation" and she walked out the front door slamming it

It wasn't a date like that.

"Ariana you keep fucking up" I know bro "and Essence ass is pissed"

"Well that's her sister" I shrug. It makes sense on why she's mad but she has to remember this is between Katorah and I. 

"I'm still mad nobody told me you was fucking Essence" Tae say

"You talk too much" Miracle say "you and Santana"

Santana walked in "bitch don't say name. I was in here minding my fucking business"

"Bitch you was in there crying to that nigga" Tae laugh "you always put yourself in fucked up Situations"

"Says you? You still mourning a Nigga you was a side bitch to" Santana did not have to say all that

"Bitch he was talking to his friends about me! The nigga was gone marry me" Tae stand up. Here he go

"Well we all basically single" Santana say

"Bitch I have a husband" Miracle say

"And I have a wife" They started laughing and I flicked them off "pissed and all, she's still more dependent than any of the niggas y'all associate with"