41

"Ivory, what the fuck wrong with you" I ask. He just looked at me "oh you hard"

Ivory looked at me. This Nigga just looked at me. He got put out of school and then started talking to my sister like she was some random bitch on the street "you talking to me and I don't want to talk to you"

Damn.

"Nigga I ain't yo pussy ass daddy. I'll fold you the fuck up right now. I never gave a fuck about a age" better ask Bryce about it. Of course I'm friends with my kids but when it's time to get serious, get fucking serious

Essence sat against the wall. She was going through a lot and although we weren't seeing eye to eye at the moment, I wasn't about to let a kid that can't pay bills stress her out

"Mommy" he called looking for Essence for help

She raised her eyebrow "what Ivory"

He started crying and reaching for her "you at school saying you a thug and you gone beat your teachers ass but you acting like a bitch"

"Watch that bitch word" Essence warn

I looked at her and rolled my eyes "I said acting!"

"Use a different word"

I rolled my eyes. I'll call her a bitch but I don't feel like fighting at this moment "ivory this little attitude and lifestyle you claiming ain't for you. Your mom literally still tuck you in but you talkin bout puttitn a school teacher six feet. You wanna run the streets?"

"Yep" I was not expecting that answer at all

"For what"

"The trenches raised me" I started laughing. I could not help myself. This nigga mama takes the crust off his bread, tuck him in, and tie his damn shoes

"Trenches? Your daddy is a bitch and your mom is a bitch too, when have you ever even been in the trenches" he was making me laugh. Dude is not from the trenches at all, probably ain't even rode passed that hoe.

"Katorah I'm about to beat your ass" Essence say "stop fucking playing with me"

She told me to talk to this Nigga now she trynna tell me how to do it? I can't win.

I mean if it was one of my girls she was talking to I'll beat her ass. Sometimes them boys need to hear the bitch word a few times

"Point of the story if you wanna live that life then you need to move out my sisters house. You a thug and all this shit, she don't need nobody running in her life trynna up shit"

Bryce tried that shit and got his ass beat the fuck up. Kids are too ducking entitled. Yeah it's your parents fault you here but we only have to feed, clothe, and house you. We ain't gotta give out seafood, designer, or a mansion either. We can dead ass give you sandwiches, Walmart clothes, and the project to lay your head. Everything is a fucking privilege and I hate a kid that can't acknowledge that.

Yeen clocking in no fucking where so your ass can clean up and make good grades. They think that's a damn stretch.

"I have to leave?" Now the tears were falling faster

Ain't shit like actually getting put out. Of course it's been hella times I've gotten into it with Kenya and left on my own. I claimed she put me out but in reality she just didn't make me stay, she let me make that decision.

It's also been a few times she's put me out. Of course back then I just thought she was full of shit but now I'm aware of how that shit is. Imagine a child you're trying your best to raise, basically alone, act like what you doing ain't enough. I deserved that shit, it helped me grow up a little