32

Essence POV

"You just got back and only been with your sister"Brian start

"So?" I genuinely didn't see a problem

"You have a family"

"She's my family Brian. You acting as if my home isn't taken care of. You find any and everything to complain about"

Brian stood up "what else can I do? You swore off sex so what can we do"

"That's the problem. If you think the options are fighting and sex we have bigger fucking issues"

"How about we take our kids to the fair? I'll pay"

"I'm headed to Georgia in the next few hours" I was literally packing a bag "we can do something when I get back"

He grabbed my bag and started dumping everything out "I don't know what your sister has going on but that's not your damn life! Essence you're a fucking wife"

"So is she" I shrug

"Who did you go on vacation with? You told me her but she was in Atlanta"

I looked over at him. He's only still alive because of my kids. I can not do that to them. Plus if I kill them I'll have to get rid of the body. I'm his wife so who are they gone question?

Me!

My kids already know I'm cutthroat and I don't play that shit. Imagine when they get older and start thinking about shit?

Ari❤️: goodmorning your sister is
going to have yall late

Me: wake her old dusty ass up

Ari❤️: oh she's up but now she
think im fucking another Nigga and
trynna prove something

Me: tell her that pussy will be
there when we get back . 20 min
or imma let a clip go into that house of
yours

I'm not waiting on anybody to finish having sex if I'm not having sex myself. The fuck I look like?

"So you're just texting while I'm talking to you"

"Do I look like a brain bird ass bitch? I can listen and type" it's honestly a talent "plus you aren't talking about anything. I'm a grown ass woman I don't have to share my whereabouts with anybody. Just shut the fuck up"

It doesn't matter who the person is or our relationship, imma say what the fuck I want to say.

"You're trying to appear like you're a tough guy and you aren't" Brian laugh

I shrugged my shoulders "maybe I'm not tough but even you know how far to take it"

"But do I" he raise his eyebrow

I shrugged my shoulders and continued gathering my things. Once I turned my back to him he grabbed my neck and I elbowed him in the neck.

The fuck did he think this was?

He lunged towards me and I dropped my things and we started fighting. I made sure he wasn't able to grab me. Brian is stronger than me but that's all. I'm smarter and I use logic when I'm fighting.

When I got on top of him I had half a mind to end it right here right now but when I heard little feet I got from top of him "this is not an abusive relationship let's not make it that"