42

Everything in my life was getting back on track. Not that it was completely off track to begin with. My wife and I bought our land and already drew out or dream home. They said a year but I told Kay I wanted it in at least six months, we gone see.

Something else that's been happening that's pretty important is Summer has been trying to get to the bottom of this whole thing with her mom's murder. I mean Detective Marrero is really on the case!

Kay doesn't think it matters and she's so sure Summer isn't going to find anything but I don't know.

"Ariana you shop too much" Kay smile on FaceTime. Since the couple therapy group session we have been really good. We've been going to our private couple counseling but I think seeing how bad other couples are that made us come together.

"I only have one bag" I raise it up in the camera "and it was free"

"So you about to leave now?"

"You know I'm not" I laugh

In the background you could hear Essence yelling "you have a whole damn husband, what the fuck do you want me to do"

"This why I don't cheat it's way too messy" Kay roll her eyes

I raised my eyebrow "oh this is why"

She rolled her eyes "I mean I'm satisfied don't got a reason to cheat and plus I don't wanna jeopardize shit but the drama that comes with cheating is just something I do not miss"

"Agreed"

"Miracle listen to yourself for one fucking minute! I can fuck whoever I want, I'm divorcing my husband"

Kay started laughing "divorcing but sleeping in the same bed at night is wild"

"Shut your ass up before I punch the fuck outta you" I've never really just heard Essences accent but Miracle was pulling it out of her

"You not gone punch me" and just like that Essence punched her and they got to fighting

I just continued to shop while they made unnecessary noise "crazy ass bitch. You lesbians always wanna fight about some shit"

"I'm not a lesbian"

"Yeah you a lesbian" my wife and I say at the same time making us laugh

"Ariana get your stupid ass friend"

"Put it on speaker" I say

"Ariana!"

"Miracle girl" I laugh

Miracle smacked her lips "she blocked me and she's fucking some other bitch"

"Miracle focus on your husband. Yall had fun now let's all close that chapter" this is why you don't do the 'hall pass' or allow other people in the bedroom. My opinion, it causes drama no matter how mature you guys are

She smacked her lips again because that's obviously not what she wanted to hear. I'm not here to always tell you what you want to hear, imma let the truth be spoken just like she do with my marriage "what happened to when niggas get mad they fuck the shit outta you? Now they block you and want to be chased"