30

Ari Pov

I wanted to cry so bad. I was trying to give myself these buns but I couldn't get them right for nothing "Ariana"

"Yes"

"What you want me to put on this grill first? The chicken and hot dogs done"

"I want links, Turkey legs, and a hamburger"

We were having a day with just us and the kids. They were getting in the pool and babe grilled. All we missing is a dog.

That we will not be getting. Nobody is going to look after it

"The Turkey legs been on there"

"What you mean been?" I don't want no burnt ass meat

"Like befo I came up here" she pressed up against me

I pushed her back with my butt a little "no"

"I just want to be on you" she wrapped her arms around my waist "just leave it like that"

" No I want buns but this one is too far back"

"Just take it off and do it. Ain't like it's yours"

"I don't style my wigs until they on my head and this is already glued down. Hold this"

"Hell no bro. You know you be starting shit about your hair"

Scrunching my face up I turned to look at her. The eye contact through the mirror wasn't enough "did you just tell me no"

"Ariana please. Just leave it down. I like it down"

"You think I do my hair for you?" I tilt my head to the side "hold this" I face the mirror

She held my hair and I tried the buns again. It took me about ten minutes to make them perfect and she left out the bathroom so fast.

"Ari, can we get in the pool now" I looked at Desmond

"What did your mama say"

"To ask you"

I couldn't be mad because Katorah doesn't know how to swim. Therefore I'm always near the pool whenever the kids get in "is she out there"

"Yeah"

"Okay go ahead" he ran out.

I took a few pictures before I walked out myself. I had no plans of getting in the water. I had on a bathing suit top with some shorts.

When I got downstairs Kay was on the phone making me roll my eye. This morning she made it known that all phones stay upstairs we were having family time.

Walking to the pool I put my feet in "mommy look!" I watched Yomi put her head underneath the water "I'm a mermaid"

"I thought you was a princess" Summer be on their ass but I love it. It shows that siblings aren't around to kiss your ass and Yomi definitely need to understand that more than a my other kids.

"Princess mermaid. Like Ariel"

"Ariel left everything she knows for some dick. Let's not use her as an example"

"Shut up Summer"

Katorah finally came out and we just sat around the backyard and truly enjoyed each other.

**

"I'm going to Atlanta in the morning"

I looked over at her and rolled my eyes "for fucking what we just came back from Atlanta"

"Work and that was over a month ago"

I shrugged my shoulders not even caring. She's been in the streets so much I don't even know when the last time the bitch did an actual tattoo. "Safe travels" that's really all I had to say to her.