38

"Santana is in ICU. He was beat up bad" Miracle say

Katorah. "Damn I wonder what happened" Tae opened his mouth and let it be known that Santana hit me. I knew she was going to do something.

"Bitch" Miracle gave me a look

I think that's the only reason she always FaceTime, so people can see her facial expressions

"She didn't leave the hotel" I say trying to think of when she had time to do anything "yesterday I was sitting in front of some house. It couldn't have been a trap but she claim she was counting but didn't come out with anything"

I could actually tell Miracle this stuff because if she was to snitch on my wife she knows her husband would go down too.

"You know that's a quick operation" Miracle say

Katorah walked out the bathroom "Imma call you back"

"Alright boo" she hung up

"What the fuck did you do" I ask

"Wash my balls"

I rolled my eyes "I'm talking about Santana"

"You accusing me of fucking that Nigga too" Kay ask

"You put him in the hospital" it came out like a question but I wasn't asking at all. "Why would you go that far"

"Ariana I'm just getting started" Kay say "You my wife so when they do some to you they do something to me. We're here for the next two days and I'm going to show you just how fucking evil I am. You better come off that Nigga who you fucked number too"

"I didn't fuck anybody"

"Well the nigga that fucked you" Kay say

"You just not gone let it go? I thought we got passed all this" I ask

"We did. I ain't mad but he still gotta die" she dropped her towel "what you got planned today"

"Just go help Miracle at the shop. I have to get her some more help, you?"

"Tae"

"Leave it alone Kay. You need to be worried about what you gone do with this summer thing"

She put on a sports bra "might just tell shorty the truth. She's passionate about this. She's not letting nobody tell her nothing"

"Who's to say she's going to forgive you for killing her mom"I ask

"You sitting here asking me questions and you need to be getting ready"

"I'm ready"

"You know yeen wearing that"

"I'm not but my clothes right there I just gotta throw them on" I say

"Don't you see me getting dressed" Kay ask

"Can we cuddle" I ask

She looked at me "cuddle? Fuck wrong with you"

"I just miss you" I smile "we've been enemies for so long and I don't know when the last time we cuddled"

She put her boxers on and came and laid on top of me "we still enemies"

I trailed my nails down her back "Katorah I love you"

"Ariana I'm not gone kill you"

"I've never been worried about that" maybe beat my ass but never kill me "I just be scared sometimes we won't make it"

"Me too" Kay say "but I would kill you before I let you be happy with someone else" 

I grabbed one of her dreads and played with it "imma have to give you a detox"