11

Me:!did you pick the kids up

Dukes: yeah, Ari has been so sad this last week

Who the fuck knows. That girl must be on drugs or something it's either she's really cool or she's mad as fuck. Never no in between

Me: she just miss me

"You better go in there and talk with that girl like you got some sense" I looked at Essence

I pulled up the speech app "Ari picked her side and she gone stay there. She always wanna fight me while I'm in the hospital but she finna get her ass beat"

"That's abusive"

"But it wasn't abusive when she was doing it?" Bullshit. She finna get her ass beat "she won't even tell me why she mad"

"She told me you blocked her"

"She told me she was gone kill me!" this Siri shit is getting annoying. Only six weeks.

We pulled up to my house and I got right out. Walking in the house it was quiet. I hope this bitch is here.

I walked up to our room and she was asleep on the bed. I let a smile smirk form, she's so beautiful.

Fuck that right now.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a bin that she dye her hair in. I filled it with water before walking back out. I smiled while I poured it on her.

She didn't jump up like I expected she kinda just sat up and looked at me shocked. She didn't even move "what the fuck"

I picked up my phone "Why the fuck you didn't come get me from the hospital?"

"I just did my hair!" It looked good too

"You so damn selfish my nigga" I was mad as fuck. She came to the hospital and embarrassed the fuck out of me and then didn't come get me

"You sent me to jail"

Oh she gone be mad when she hear this "I tried to keep your crazy ass there"

She finally got out the bed and walked towards me. She pushed me hard as fuck in the chest "why do you always do me like this? You always have me stressed out and sick as fuck!" She push me again "why do you me like this"

I started to type and surprisingly she didn't do anything "how was the pool" I did a close mouth laugh for obvious reasons

"Bitch fuck you and Siri" she threw my phone into the wall. I pushed her and she tripped over her own feet falling backwards. She got up and swung on me but I dodged it

She kept swinging and I just kept pushing her back. "You know I'm leaving you after this"

Bitch not going anywhere. On my mama she not and she know that. I don't give a fuck how hard we fight

She punched me in my jaw and I took a second before I connected one with her jaw. Since she was moving so much it landed on her ear. Then we really started fighting. I wasn't trying to hit her too hard but I got a few in. We was fucking the entire house up.

Finally her nose started bleeding so she was done. I could feel the blood and bruises on my face but I ain't even say nothing "you can't stay here"

I had to go back upstairs to get my phone. "I'm not leaving"

"Yes you are! You think this shit is healthy? My nigga we're still acting how we were in Atlanta! Ain't shit fucking changed"

"You knew I wasn't finna let you get away with that shit you pulled in the hospital. If you thought I was then you dumb as fuck" by the time this wire come out a Nigga gone have arthritis or something