12

Bryce POV

"My family has more girls than boys but it's more dicks than clits"

The teacher looked at me "stuff like that is why you're failing math now"

I would have let it go but when everyone started laughing I knew I had to say something

"And what's the reason your beard don't connect? Or that you have to get on the elevator because you can't go down the stairs? Or the reason you have to move money from your savings account to checking just to get a 1.45 Big Tex out the machine? Or let's talk about the fact you try to beat us in the classroom because you don't want us to see your shoes talking in the back"

Everyone started laughing and I sat back smirking. He brought this upon himself "get out!"

I walked toward the office already knowing he called ahead. "Marrero, what am I going to do with you" I shrugged not really caring for my punishment "I'm calling home"

"Don't do that" Ari is going to put me on punishment. Usually it be easy to get out of them but I already been fucking up so she's not gone spare me.

"Let's try Jada, that's mom?" I nodded. She won't give a fuck. Since she had my sister, Jariah, she really don't care what I got going on. They think because I'm a kid and they throw money at me I don't know what's going on but it's very clear that she uses me to get to Mama. She still want her. I don't remember a lot but I know they use to fight.

"You can call her"

She was already dialing the number.

Mackenzie: you be playing

Mackenzie has been trying to have sex but I don't know if I'll do good. My mama and Summer thinks I have sex because I have had hickeys and had her buy plan bs. Not the case, I get bitches I just don't fuck them.

Me: man that be you

Mackenzie is an older girl, she's seventeen and I'm just about to be sixteen. "She didn't answer, let's try Katorah"

"She can't talk"

"This is the one that came up here and punched you in the chest? I'm calling her" what part of she can't talk don't this bitch understand

She called and just like I thought she didn't answer

When she got to the third number I groaned "Ariana Marrero?" I couldn't hear Ari "I have a Bryce here and he's been very disrespectful today" she's about to take my game and phone "Bryce, would you like to explain it and don't try to lie because emailing it"

"I told him it's more girls than boys at my house, is that a lie?"

"No but I highly doubt that's why they're calling"

"So then I say it's more dicks than clits. Sorry for cussing, after I say that then he goes saying I'm failing math, I can't count, and I ain't gone be nothing in life" I shrug "so I went off"

"Can the principal hear me"

"Yes" I answer

"I'm not understanding the issue. My wife and oldest child is intersex so he didn't say anything wrong. I don't have a problem with your staff telling him he's not going to be anything in life. Who are y'all to tell him that? You might want to correct this situation on your own because if I have to come up there I'm bringing my wife and she's very ignorant. Bryce go in that classroom and sit your ass down and act like you got sense"

"Yes ma'am" and with that she hung up.

"You didn't tell me that he said all that"

"You didn't ask. You didn't give me a chance to tell you anything"