9

🙂

She was shot four times. It's bad yeah but she'll live. She was only hit in her jaw, twice in her left arm, and in her left shoulder.

She claim she doesn't know what happened but this Dess character is down the hall from her. "Your story just don't make no damn sense" she claim they were just looking for a building for business but I don't believe that story.

She looked at me and shrugged. Her jaw is wired shut. I feel like this would be the best six weeks of my marriage since she can't talk

"It really don't" Essence say

She shrugged again getting on her phone. I'm so mad Essence didn't tell me until after she came out of surgery. Her reasons was 'she didn't want me stressing'.

It makes sense but damn I would've had hours to go through her phone. Wouldn't have miss anything.

She only has to be here four days before they assign her a home nurse. I know it bet not be one of them flirty ass tight scrub wearing ass hoes. She need somebody name Francis, Gloria, Pearl, Sharon, some like that.

"I'm ready to see my kids" this Siri voice is going to piss me off if that's how she's going to communicate "I hate seeing you raggedy ass heffas"

"Bitch don't make Siri cuss" Essence laugh

I don't know why the fuck these two reproduced. They are both childish as fuck. One way more than the other.

I knew they started personally texting because Essence's ringer was on. "I have to go pick the kids up and lay them down for the night" I really didn't have to because Summer was picking them up but I wasn't finna stay and they probably talking about me.

"Bye" Siri say

I just nodded and walked out. She's so damn dumb. That's why her dumb ass can't eat no damn tacos for six weeks.

I got home and started on dinner. Summer gets her siblings so that's the least of my worries. Today I was making macaroni, cabbage, and fried chicken.

"I got homework" Yosohn yell walking in

"We all have homework, that's the point of school" Desmond say

"The point of school is for us to have babysitters while our parents go to work" Yosohn say

"So just fuck an education?" Summer ask

"You didn't even graduate. All y'all are dumb" Bryce say

"I know you not talking! You have to go to summer school and the school year just started" Yosohn say "dumb boy! Don't push me"

They finally made it to the kitchen "hey kids"

"Mommy! Can I eat now" I started laughing

"I barely started cooking" they just so damn greedy "go change out of them school clothes. Really we can start with baths"

"I got in there yesterday" Yosohn shrug

"Me too" Desmond say

Yeah boys are nasty "your balls sticking to your leg. Get y'all nasty a- butts in the tub"

"And your balls small ugly" Yosohn push Summer

"Okay cut it out, where are my two small ones"

"With they granny. Aiden is bad. He don't ever wanna listen to nobody" he really don't. He needs to grow out of it because I don't know how long I can keep Katorah from whooping him.

She really don't even whoop the kids. She puts enough fear in them with her yelling and threats. It has been times she's whooped their ass though.