7

"I'm so fucking sore" I groan walked to the kitchen. I grabbed me an apple and rinsed it off.

I heard the front door before Kay walked in "Wassup baby"

"Hey"

I opened the fridge and her phone went off three times back to back. I looked over my shoulder and her face was all in her phone but when she saw me she put it in her pocket

"Let me see your phone" I close the fridge

She smacked her lips "why"

I raised my eyebrow "the fuck you mean"

"The fuck did I say" she always want to play dumb like I won't slap her dumb ass.

She waved me off "yeen getting my phone"

"Okay" I was gone leave it alone. I wasn't about to argue with her at all.

"Okay?"

"Exactly that" I shrug. I'm sure she was expecting me to do too much but I wasn't.

"What you cooking" I looked at her again "why you looking in my face and ain't answer me?"

Who is she talking to? "What bitch got you thinking you bigger than what you is? I don't give a fuck what you talking about. Leave me the fuck alone"

"You mad cause you can't see my phone? Be serious"

"I'm not mad"

"Fooled me with all that cussing"

"I just said stop talking to me and you still talking for what reason?"

"You so dumb" she laugh

"Nah you the dumb one and let me find out you back on some hoe shit you gone be sick as fuck when I walk through the door with a baby" whenever I do her like she do me she be so damn hurt. She want to tell everybody, kill people, and breakup.

Nobody knew when she fucked her babymama on me and nobody would've known about the other babymama if that bitch didn't turn into a babymama!

Nobody outside of my friends and our immediate family knows my business. When I fucked those girls she let everybody know!

"Ariana you always think somebody got something going on and that's not the case at all" she roll her eyes "it was a surprise but I was getting that purse you asked for"

She's a fuck ass lie "what color"

She looked at me and smacked her lips "bye bro" and she walked out the house

Now if I throw her clothes outside I'll be doing too much. She's so damn dumb. Because what the fuck is in that phone? Watch tonight she gone try to give it to me or leave it around like I'm dumb. She gone delete everything.

I went back to the fridge and just grab some grapes. Sitting on the couch I scrolled on my phone and ate them. Eventually I fell asleep.

"Before you put me under is it anyway you can save my baby" At first I didn't want a baby but that doesn't mean I wanted to lose one.

"Mrs. Fletcher we can try but it's no promises. Even if we are able, you're going to be high risk"

I know the chances weren't good but that didn't matter. All I know is I don't want to purposely kill my baby, there's a chance. There's always a chance "can you just try to save it"

"You have my word"

I slowly drifted to sleep from the drugs. "Katorah?" She was way younger and her features were a little more masculine but just a little more.