16

Before y'all read this chapter let's remember this a book. I'm not being insensitive about any subject it's just for entertainment. I really don't mean to offend anyone but if you get offended just click off DO NOT REPORT MY BOOK. Thanks

Why the fuck didn't I just take somebody else club?

This legit shit is boring. Between these bitches and all this work I'm beat.

"Bitch if you ain't trynna take no clothes off why the fuck your here"

"I'm shy" the bitch shrug

"Well shy her the fuck out my face" I say sipping from my cup.

Essence looked at me "aye I got the bottle girls"

The security walked in with a red Ass jaw and my wife behind him "she say she yo wife"

"It depends" I shrug "you mean or nice today"

"Pissed! You owe me a new set. This bitch ass Nigga talking about he ain't letting me in unless I take my clothes off"

"You want my wife to take her clothes off?" I ask

He looked around "I'm sorry- I didn't know"

"Whatcha need baby"

She walked towards me "hey Essence"

"Hey" Essence smile

"I just wanted to see how everything is going" Ari look around "you got some nice dancers"

"How much to get you on that pole"

She looked at me "another Rolls Royce"

"Fuck that shit you already got two"

She smiled "I don't even want another car. I just be asking for shit"

"I know Nigga I pay for it" I rub her thigh

"You sitting here with a hard dick like I won't beat your ass and every bitch in here"

Ariana ass is violent "got brick as soon as you walked in" that's the truth. I don't want none of these bitches. I know I don't have the best record but that shit old. Since she had this rock on her finger I ain't did shit.

"Yeah that better be it" she sat in my lap "let me see them dance"

"Go ahead"

They started dancing and I just sat there watching. "The one in the white shirt is ass" Ariana was not whispering at all. She wanted to be heard

"Bitch, what" the girl turn around

"You suck" Ari repeat

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass"

"Aye chill out" I speak up

"Come on. Try it" Ari tease

"Aye man" The girl walked towards the table and I sat my gun on the table "just leave ma I ain't trynna body you"

"You ain't on shit without her"

"Bitch I promise if I get up imma whoop your ass" and I'm not letting that happen "and just because I'm that bitch after I whoop your ass this gun will get used" now that might just happen. Everybody know how I am with my wife.

Grabbing Ariana hair a little "aye get this bitch out"

"Bye prostitute ass hoe"

"Don't let me see you in the streets bitch" the girl yell

"You would never"

"Ariana shut the fuck up I ain't finna say it again. You finna get into with bitches then you can go" I'm trynna get these damn doors opened.