-•| VIII |•-

•-•-•
🔥
-|•-•-•|-

-• | THE LORD OF THE TIDES | •-

6 years have passed, Ragnar's children have all grown older. Joffrey being the youngest at 6, he has just now started joining training with his siblings and father. In the passed 6 years, Arryx and Syrax have been able to conceive their own off-spring. Syrax laid 3 new eggs, the products of Arryx, The Red Dread, one for each of Ragnar and Rhaenyra's youngest children, Aegon, Viserys and the undetermined babe in the Princess's belly.

Daemon and Ragnar have teamed up together to train the children together. Each one of them have increased their skills to the point where they have all been able to strike their father and grandfather. The Blacks have become a true force in skill and power. Their reputation has become the most popular of reputations in all of the known world. They are also known for trying their best to keep the peace with the Greens as they know they can overpower them whenever the time comes.

Alise has also been seen teaching the girls of the family how to be deceitful and reckless with the ability of being able to pose as weak and fragile.

The loyalists of the Blacks have too increased in the past 6 years as many are more supportive of the wedding and joining of Ragnar and Rhaenyra then any other marital pact before.

Ragnar and Rhaenyra have also been helping the children learn Valyrian with the help of Maester Gerardys. Jacaerys and Vaega are the only ones who are passionate enough to improve.

•-•-•

Ragnar stands on the balcony looking over the training grounds where Daeron and Lucerys spar. Rhaelle approaches her father, she leans on the railing just like him. He gives her the side eye before smiling and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

RHAELLE: "Father, I'm 16."

RAGNAR: "A time will never come where I won't show you my dying love, my sweet princess."

RHAELLE: "For that, I'm grateful... others don't have this kind of love. Like..."

RAGNAR: "Like whom?"

RHAELLE: "The Greens."

RAGNAR: "Which is why we must keep them close and love them... to a certain extent."

RHAELLE: "Father, would you ever marry me off for strategy?"

RAGNAR: "Never, I want my children to find their true partners... especially my daughters."

RHAELLE: "But Luke and Jace are betrothed to Baela and Rhaena."

RAGNAR: "Yes... I know. I do have to admit it's a pleasant matchup... one I know they are all appreciative of. But you, my Rhae... I wish for you to seek out the one who you wish to be with. You're a Targaryen, you get what you want."

•-•-•

Ragnar is in the long hall with Maester Gerardys, Prince Jacaerys and Princess Vaega while Prince Joffrey and a handmaiden play by the fireplace. Ragnar is teaching his son and daughter their ancestral language.

VAEGA: "The Conqueror and his sisters sailed with a great army."

RAGNAR: "Good Vae, this one's for Jace."