04 - Chapter Four - Theo Vincent's Point Of View.

I stomped after Demitri after a few minutes, not really sure why, but not wanting to allow him to end things like. I opened the door, and he was only in sweatpants now and I looked down at the floor almost right away.

"Did you need something, Theo?"

"Not my dignity," I hissed.

"Pardon?"

"Why did you bring Luca up for a second time? If you're so good at watching people, then you would know that Luca and I are not an item?"

"Did he say that to you, or are you assuming he is only interested in a fling?"

"Neither case is important. I make my own decisions about who and what I want to do."

He closed the space between us again, so much so that I held my hand up to keep him from getting any closer and he pressed his warm skin against it.

"Tell me then, Theo. Have you come to make a decision?"

I crossed my arms, still not looking at him. I couldn't look at him.

"Theo."

Looking up when he spoke to me again, I let my eyes drift down his body and I was mentally kicking myself in the ass then.

"I should have just taken the therapy." I muttered lowly, under my breath.

I wanted the fucking touch him.

"You need to put clothing on and I need to go."

"Are you sure that's what you need?" He said, getting closer to me.

He took my left hand and set it on his chest, slowly dragging it lower. At some point, I moved my right hand to touch him, too. Demitri had tattoos on his skin where Marco didn't, he found them unappealing. I trailed my fingers over the lines of ink, finding them stunning against his tanned skin. I followed the lines down his chest with my fingers. He stopped me at the band of his sweatpants.

"Think about this clearly, Theo."

"Don't tell me what to do." I hissed.

He removed my hands from his skin.

"Wait! I want to look."

Before I could grasp what he was doing, he shoved his cloth covered hard cock into my hand, using his hand to hold it there.

"I want you to do more than look, Theo. So make your choice, stay or go."

Demitri was being very bold with me, but it was still in the realm of him being respectful. Yanking my hands out of his hold, I touched his skin again.

"Show me the rest. I want to see."

"Where are your manners, Theo?"

"Please, Show me the rest. Demitri."

He removed my hands this time, but only to lower his sweatpants down his legs and he pulled them off completely. Setting them on the footboard of the spare bed. His boxers were black and covered enough of him, but they also were just as sinful as his pants had been. If not worse, they hugged his cock, leaving little to my imagination.

His thighs also had the same design that went down his chest and, no doubt, his hidden hips and groin. I was feeling overdressed in the T-shirt and sweatpants I had on and Demitri must have felt that too, because he moved his hands to my body and slipped his hands under my shirt. Pulling it over my head and tossing it on the floor.

He clicked his tongue and spoke.

"Luca sure did a number on you, didn't he?"

I looked up at him in shock, but there was no hostility in his eyes, nothing but gentle concern. He touched each mark before sliding his hands down my bare skin, to my hips, and rolling my sweatpants down.