Prologue (Y/N POV)

Mmmm...
You sat there, floating, staring at a mysterious wheel in a mysterious place: the Starry Void.
You just came back from a world, slaughtering everything in your path. You were messing around with a Wheel: you named it the Wheel of Fate, a long, long time ago. It was dark blue, mixed with light blue and yellow stars, including some beautiful constellations.

You decided that it was time again, to visit another world; so you spun the Wheel: it twinkled softly as it spun, a soothing yet irritating sound, which you have heard only but a million times. Massaging your head in response to the high pitched noises, you stared at the peculiar object.

A few moments later, the Wheel stopped: it had chosen your next destination; you leaned in, reading out loud:
"Tey...vat. Teyvat? You said, confused. You had never heard of it, nor seen it.
You sighed:"Hopefully, this place will be interesting, and make my mission a teeny bit harder."

You chuckled when saying that last part: your mission up till now was far way too easy, and boring, to say the least. The Wheel of Fate opened up a small portal; you entered, without any clue about what was gonna happen next.

What you didn't know was that this world was going to be a bit more complicated, but not in the way you expected...                                                              End Prologue