Chap. XI: D̷r̸e̶a̶m̸s̴ ̷?̴

« Mmmmmm... »
You felt a body of warmth next to you: you hugged it. It was soft, and comfortably warm.
You slowly opened your eyes, sighing, and your vision cleared: next to you, Venti was sleeping soundly. It took you a moment to remember what had happened, and you felt an excruciating pain in your skull, as well as down there.
You chuckled, and let him hold you close.
You spent the following minutes observing him: his eyes were shut, his breathing was calm, his soft lips pointing slightly upwards, his braids contouring his delicate face.
You gently cupped his cheek: they were a lightly blushed and soft.
You kissed him, but making sure not to wake him up. Venti moved his leg, and put it over yours, pulling you closer. His softness made you fall asleep again, in a deep, dark dream...

***

You were walking inside of Mondstadt: nothing to particular, just a small walk.
Further away, you saw Venti. Running up to him, you patted his shoulder childishly: he turned around.

He face was angry: angry like you've never seen before. You jumped back, surprised, and asked what was wrong.
"Why didn't you tell me?!"
-T-tell you what, you asked anxiously.
His voice grew louder, more intimidating, as he cornered you.
-Why were you planning to destroy Mondstadt!
-I...
His shadow grew over you:" Tell me! What has Mondstadt done to you?!
Another shadow appeared...and another...and another. A̸͕͗n̷͎̏o̵̺̓t̸̞̀h̵̜̕e̵̫̿r̸̬͌ ̵̨͗ó̷̤n̷̦̓ë̵͚, Ą̷̭͙̼͈͚̝͚͚̱̘̬̖͕̞̋̇͐̚͘͜n̸̢̪̮̲͇͙̪̠̤̦͔̱̘̻̄̔̈̾́̅̂͛̈̾̄o̷̭̫͈͉͛͌t̸̖̲̤̖̠̱͈͐͑̏̋̅̚ẖ̵̡̝̦͖̳̝͔̦͇̬̓͗́̓̐͋̏e̴̢̗̱̗̞̰̽̐̏͌͒̐͝r̵̨̖͖͎̱̜͚͖̤̮̾͒͗̒̏ ̶͔͚̺͕͉̑̊̎̋̇̀̿͆͒͑̈́͛̕͝o̸̫̫̤̦̖͖̹̝̖͕͆͑͂̽̈́͊̍̕͝n̷̙̏͊͌̎͂̌e̴͕͗͊̇͋͊̓̑͘  A̸̛̳̥̳͖͔̳̠͔̯̜̹̗̱̰̦͎̺̳̮̓͋̉̒̇̆̿̅̄͐̒̉̑͐̄̌́̀̅̂̏̚͜͠ͅn̷̛̮̟̩͍̈́͗̈́̿̅͆̈̈̏̚͝ǫ̵̨̢̢̠͉̲̼̞̩͉͈̺̙̙̖̜͕̺͍͈̭̰̟̼̖͕̹̩̱̀̌̍̒̿̔̇̄͝ͅͅt̸̢̢̢̧̛̺̱̬͖͇͇̲̠̮̙͉͍̔̊̃̋̌͘ḧ̴̦͍̃̉̇̾̍̄͒ẹ̸͂̽̆͊̉̈͛̉̍̔͛̆̄̑̽̑̋̑̇̾͝͝r̸̡̧͓͚͉͙̱̙͖̰̝̤͚̠͉̺͈̠̼̱̰̺̼̱̯̮̜͇̝͔̜̈́̈́̈́̊̐̽̈̆̇͌̐͛͐͌̄́͂͘̚͠ͅ ̷̧̨̟͓̥̰̝͚͎͋̂͋̌́̾̈̊̈́̔̏̀̿͒̐͐̚o̴̗̘̗͎̠̤̯̩͉̩̮͐̌͑͂̒͆̿̑̊͋̾́̅̐̀̓̽͛̆̑͐̆̏̔̚͜ͅͅņ̵̧̢̛̛̗͉̞͍̫̣̪̬̬̺͖̟̞̮̣͚̼̪̞̘͂̊̎͆́̆̈́̐́̄̇̈́͗̑̑͑͆́͒̈́́̎̓̄̚͘̕͝͝͠e̸̲͎̝̙̬̯̹̫̻͚̗̠̣͖̥̗̖͔̘̖̹̤̠̾͐͒̐̇̀̍̏̀̆̑́͜͝͠͠ aņ̴̧̛̤̖͇̠̹̹̦̞͚͎̫̬͕̮̻̩̖͙̞̯͎͙͍̘̻͈̪̇̈́̋̈́̈́͂̽̑̃̈́̄͌̒̋͛͐̌̂́̓̇̿̐̒̆̿̿̋̈̒̍̑͌̀́̋͂͑̇͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅǫ̸̧̧̛̩͙̪̝̟̺̯̺͔̤̪̼̩̼̻̠̱͚̩͔̞̲̈́̈́̈́́͋̅̉̌̒͊̈́̆̄̈́̋̔̄̓̎́̿̈́̌͋̌̑̉͝t̸̼͕̲̫̞̝͈͚̤̍̀͌͋̊͆̑͆̓́̾̽͒̈́̃̉̍̿̈́͒̅́̂͛̑͌̂̕̕̚̕͝͠͠h̴̛̛̫͈̤̫̱̙̺̤̝̠͑͑̈́̇̍̈́͂͂̆̔̍́̎͐́̆͊̿̇̓̃̈́̊̀̒̈͐̌̾̏̀̾̈́̏̑͘͘̕͝͝͝͝e̶̢̛̺̫̜͎͓̼̻̜̻̤̦̝̦̜̣̘̼̺̖̳̬̣̱̠̙̳͇̠̤̔͋̆͛̌́̏̂͊͆̈́̌̂̈̍͗͑̄͌̆̉̓̆̑̂̄͌̏̈́̓͆̍̓̑̒̏̌̚̕̚͝͝r̶̡̢̛̘̲̬̹͍̮̗̜͈͈̖̣̫̰͇͍̰̝͖͓̻̩̰͎̮͂̏̇̓̎̆͑̂͂̔̾͋͛̔̇̅͋́̾̓͘̚͠͠͝͠ͅ ̵̡̧̢̛̖̥̤̗͍͈̗̻̗͈͕̱̣̦̺̞̼͙͚͎̣̤͈̱̳̈́͊͌͆͋̉̋̊̃̏́̄̅̿̉͋̍̐́̀̓̆͊́͊͊̿̿͛̉̄̀̽̈̾͌̓̍͂̀͌́͗̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅͅ...
The voices started booming: all asking "Why".
You recognised them: Albedo's, Jean's, Diluc's, Aether's and even Paimon's.
You fell to the ground, trying to block your ears.
You felt tears falling down your cheeks. "I didn't know! Please, I'm sorry!
They continued.
-stop it. Stop it. STOP!
The voices went silent, and the shadows disappeared. You sat there, trembling, rocking yourself back and forth.

You cried for who knows how long. Once you stopped, you realised you weren't in Mond anymore. maybe not even in Teyvat.
You got up, wiping your tears. You were someplace that reassembles the Starry Void, but; where were the stars?
You walked around, trying to find an exit. You felt your feet sink into the ground: you tried pulling em out, but it was too late. You accepted your fate, taking one last breath before being engulfed in the black mass.

***

Y/n?
You grumbled. You could hear a muffled voice. Was it coming from outside?
"Y/n, are you ok?" the voice continued.
You felt your body getting shook; opening you eyes, you saw Venti's worried face.
"Huh..?"
-Y/n, are you?! He asked.
-I'm fine...thanks.
You sat up on the bed.
-Are you sure? the boy insisted.
-Yea-
-You were crying, and moving around uncomfortably.
He hugged you: "Did you have a nightmare? Venti asked.
You hesitated before answering: "Y-yes..."
He hugged you even harder, and told you that it was going to be ok. The boy then asked you about the dream: you had to lie.
He listened with patience, and when you were done, he took your hands, and told you everything was going to be ok.
The male then asked you if he could kiss you, and you gave him permission.
He held you as he kissed; the dream you had on your mind earlier vaporised, and all that was left was Venti's warmth.
"So...what are we? he asked after.
-Well, you can be my boyfriend if you want, you told him without hesitation.
His eyes lit up in excitement, and told you that he'd love to. He hugged you tightly and whispered in your ear: "But I will warn you: I will have revenge for yesterday evening~"
You blushed at the sudden thought, and the boy pulled away, chuckling.
"Well, we should get ready, Venti added, getting out of the bed to dress up...