Chapter 60: Ashley's Power Unleashed

(Readers POV)

I dashed at Ashley using 1,000 times of my Power. I hit her hand that was holding the blood knife, disarming her. I tried to kick her, but she made the blood knife fly right at me. I blocked the knife with my arms, thankfully not taking any damage because of the arm guards I'm wearing.

(Y/N): I seriously have to thank Top again for giving me these.

Ashley grabbed the knife and tried to hit me with it. I jumped back and landed on the side of a building. I started to jump from building side to building side, jumping around Ashley really fast as she tried to keep track of me. She tried slashing in the air, trying to hit me, but she missed every slash she did.

Ashley: Stay still so I can see your face!

I quickly went behind Ashley and punched her back, sending her flying into the air. I jumped towards her and tried to hit her again. She recovered and slashed at me. I managed to dodge it, but she kept slashing at me. I blocked and dodged her slashes. I felt a small cut on my hand. I punched Ashley down, making her land on top of a building.

(Y/N): I have to be more careful.

I saw a bit of blood coming out of the cut on my hand. It quickly dripped off my hand. I focused on the wound on my hand and used my Power to quickly heal it up. I felt something grab my leg. I looked down and saw the blood that came from my hand wrap onto my leg and started to pull me towards Ashley.

Ashley: Come to me!

I put my guard up as I was pulled closer to Ashley. She slashed at me, sending me back but the blood around my leg pulled me back to her again. Right as Ashley was about to slash at me again, I kicked the knife out of her hand and released a small bit of energy off my body, getting rid of the blood on my leg. I jumped away from Ashley.

(Y/N): I need to get some space between us so I can think of what to do.

I saw a blood knife fly past me. It turned around and tried to hit me again. I dodged it and looked back. Ashley is following me, making small blood platforms, jumping off of them.

(Y/N): Where is she getting the blood for that?

Ashley: You're not getting away from me! Not this time! Never again!

She made several blood knifes and threw them at me. I made chains out of my energy and whipped them around, knocking away the blood knifes. They all combined into a sword and Ashley grabbed it. She got close to me and tried to slash me.

Ashley: Let's take this to the ground!

I made my chains wrap around Ashley and her sword, but that didn't stop her as she crashed her entire body into mine, making the both of us crash into the ground. I got rid of my chains and jumped back, getting some distance.

Ashley: Hehe, that was pretty nice (Y/N). You don't mind if I try that myself, do you?

She got up and made chains out of blood and sent them at me. I punched any chains that got close to me. The blood chains broke apart, but they quickly wrapped around my body. They squeezed my arms and legs together, keeping me in one spot.

Ashley: Heh, there. You won't be getting away now. You can stop running now.

Ashley started to walk towards me. I closed my eyes as my red energy covered my skin completely. I screamed as I powered up, blowing the blood off my body and Ashley away.

(Y/N): Ashley, please. I don't want to fight you anymore. Surrender now, or I'll be forced to continue attacking.

Ashley started to laugh, putting her hand on her head and clenched on it tightly.