A Revolting Voice

Solar was finished with the last few patients and it was nearly time for lunch. She turned her head and noticed a panicking Moonbyul down the hall. Her lips parted but before she could say anything, her colleague grabbed her attention. She nodded as her colleague spoke, appearing as if she was reading the clipboard that was in her hand. However, she couldn't help herself and glanced in Moonbyul's direction; giggling softly in the process.

"Did I say something funny?"

Solar shook her head, "no," but the smile was still apparent on her lips.

"I see..." he lowered his head and said shyly, "by the way, if you're free this weeken..."

"Solar!" Hwasa yelled, interrupting their conversation.

================================================

Hwasa, Jade, and Dong-Yul ran up the stairs as fast as they could, but Moonbyul was already gone. They stood by the third floor entrance and scratched their heads. They looked up and down, trying to decide which way they should go.

"Did you see where she went?" Jade questioned.

"I didn't get a good look. How about you?" Dong-Yul turned towards Hwasa.

She shrugged. "We could try here." She pointed to the third floor entrance.

"It can't hurt." Jade said nonchalantly.

"Should we split up?" Dong-Yul asked. "It might be faster."

"Can you catch her alone?" Jade commented.

"I guess not..." he answered sullenly.

"Guys, come on. If we don't get a move on, we'll lose her!" Hwasa rushed.

They burst through the door as if they were trying to break it down. The noise caused quite a ruckus, luckily for them, no one was around to see that debacle. Unfortunately, Moonbyul was also nowhere in sight. They took another quick but thorough look at their surroundings, the hall was almost empty.

"I don't think she's here," Dong-Yul commented.

"Maybe she's hiding?" Jade added.

"Let's look around," Hwasa suggested.

It didn't take long before Hwasa spied Solar in the distance. A man was talking to her, his face slightly red and he was scratching his head shyly. She could tell what he wanted from a glance. If it was any other day, she might hide close by and watch as he stuttered his way out of a date. However, she was in a hurry today.

She called out to Solar, interrupting Solar's colleague before he could finish. Solar apologized, excused herself, and headed towards Hwasa. Solar was a bit disappointed to see that Moonbyul was already gone. However, that didn't stop her from greeting her friend with a smile. Hwasa happily waved back to Solar as she came closer.

"What are you guys doing here?" Solar questioned.

"Looking for Moonbyul!" Hwasa exclaimed.

"Shouldn't you be looking for someone else?" Solar raised an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Guess."

She glanced around a bit before it hit her. Shit. "Where's Whee-In?"

"She left a while ago."

"Oh, crap. Sorry guys, I gotta go. Let's catch up sometime." Hwasa waved and ran off before anyone could respond.

Solar turned back to the others. Do I know them? "Have we met?" she questioned. I shouldn't have asked them that. What if I do know them? Would they be offended?