Part 04

So Karan and Manvi are Playing Ludoo...kratik is staring to them...he so wanted to join them but because of his so called EGO, he resist...!!

Monu knock the door..!!

Kratik: Haan mumma

Monu: Manu, kratik, karan Dinner ready hai...

All nodded in Yes..!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Dinner Table..!!

Manvi is sitting in Karan's Lap, monu served them food and sit beside Kratik..!!

Manu: wow my fav, papa see(in excitement)

Karan chuckled and kissed her forehead..!!

Karan: Yes baby it is for you(with wide smile)

They both started feeding each other..!!

Kratik noticed that and start feeling jealous..!! Monami notice this and look at karan, who is busy with Manvi..!!

Monu: Kratik beta me aap ko khilo?

Kratik while looking at karan: No thanx mom, now I am big boy, I didn't need someone to feed me..!!

Manu with cute pout: bhaiya aap mujhe ildirely(indirectly) bol rahe hai na.. that I am small baby?!

Karan chuckled and kissed manvi's cheeks..!!

Karan: baby aap khana Khao, bhaiya aapse jealous hai issliye ye bol rahe hain.. !!

Manvi whispers in karan's ears..

"Papa hamri happy family?"(karan signed and kiss her forehead and nodded in No)

Manvi hugged Karan tightly....he started creasing her hairs..!!

Monu noticed them: Manu kya hua?(in concern tone)

Manu: I miss Papa..!!(with teary eyes)

Karan hugged her more tightly...Now monu too joins them and start creasing her hairs.. !!

Kratik: Mom khana bohot accha hai...Manu try this, it is awesome(to change the topic he gives kheer to manvi)

Manvi Smile and start having it...

Moran look at each other....monu is waiting for karan's compliment for food..!!

Karan: Manu let's sleep. .and he left with Manu..!!

Monami had tears in her eyes....

Kratik in concern tone: kya hua mumma?!

Monu: I miss my Karan a lot...you know kratik whenever I do something for him, he always appreciate me....

Kratik: I miss too OUR conversation with each other with little smile..!!

Kratik in sad tone: mumma, if someone comes in papa's life, will he leave us??(with teary eyes)

Monami is shocked to listen this....she never think about that thing..!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Monami's PoV

Agar sachme koi mere karan ki life me aa gaya to?!

Nahi monu kya soch rahi hai! Karan only loves you...

Kal to hamri anniversary bhi hain... Ye 9 saal to pata hi nhi chala kaise nikal gaye...!!!

I want to surprise him because now it is very difficult for me to stay away from my love...!!

I miss my Karan a lot...!! I desperately want him back...!!!

With this thought she left to Manvi's Room..!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Karan kissed manu's forehead as she fall asleep in his arms....he properly lay her in bed and cover her with blanket....

Then look at door and found monu standing there..!!

Karan with little smile: wo...Manu so gayi hai....I think I should leave now and about to left but monami hold his hand And drag him to there room and closed the door...!!

Karan look at confused expression?!

Monu too first aid box from side table and look at karan..

Monu in stern voice: Sit,
he obey her like an innocent
child..!!

She starts doing bandage to his arms which had a deep wound....Karan is staring at her with love..!!

Monu look at him and they had a deep eyelock..!!

Monu: kaise Mafia king ko khud k dhyaan bhi nhi rakh sakte??!(and start checking his body to find if he gets any more injuries or not)

Karan : Tum hona usske liye(with wide smile)

Unable to control her emotions,she hugged Karan tightly....he smiles widely and hugged her more tightly...!!

Monu gentle lay him on her Lap, karan put his hands around her waist and hugged her tightly..!!

Monu cheeks gets little warmed because of his proximity....she kiss his forehead lightly and start creasing his hairs lovely...!!

Karan smiles widely and softly started kissing her bare waist...

Shiver rushes in Monu's body...butterfly starts fluttering inside her stomach..!!

Karan pushed her in bed and hovered over her and start kissing her neck madly.....monu moans a little..!!

Karan smile and kissed her forehead, he flip there position and sleep while hugging her tightly in his arms...!!

Monu smiles widely and softly kissed near his heart....she knows karan never crossed his limits....he always took her consent before doing any intimate thing with her...!!

She feels so lucky to have him...and now she decided to mend things with him..!!

Precap: Guess karlo🥺

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Do votes and comments if you guys like it..!!

Thank you..!!

Stay tuned for next part..!!

Byyeee!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■