Part 08

Bullet firing is Still going on

Suddenly bahar se awaaz aati hain...

Devil: Mrs Shergill kaha hai aap? Mujhe sun pa rahi hain??

Monu and karnavi were listening them from Save Room...

Devil: Waise Mrs Shergill, suna hai aap dikhne me bohot hot hain....

Suddenly from behind someone grap his neck tightly and shouted....

"Teri himaat kaise hui, meri Raani Sahiba ka naam khud ki jabaan par laane ki"

(and throw him near table and immediately shooted him 3 bullets near his chest)

And then Devil dies.....his all men's are already captured by Karan's Men...

Karan: jaldi se ye mess clean karo...

After hearing karan's voice, his family signed in relief and a wide Smile come on their face.....

After cleaning the mess, he immediately opened the Save door.....and found his family with wide smile and tears of happiness....

Karam immediately approached them and engulfed them in a tight hug....

Monu: karu tum theek to hona kahi chot to nhi lagi na...(while checking his arms)

Karan pecked her lips suddenly making monu frown...

Karan: Relax baby, I am fine(and again peck her lips teasingly)

Monu blush hard and lightly smacked his shoulder while karnavi Chuckled....

Karan Pick her little princess in his arms and made her sit on his lap....

Karan: mere bacha kaisa hai??(in cute childish tone)

Manu: Papa theek hai aapkl(aapka) bacha....(and hugged him tightly)

Here monu holds kratik....

Kratik with pout: Papa me bhi? Aap sirf Manu se pyaar karte hai, not Fair....

Monami chuckled....Manu made wining smile and hugged Karan more....Karan smile and kissed her forehead....

Then he approached to his little buddy...

Karan while holding kratik: I love you too my bacha and I know my buddy is Strong....meri absence me ussne inn Dino chote bacho k bohot dhyaan rakha hoga...

Monu pout: I am not a Kiddo...

Kratik and Karan together: Yes You are...

Monu made angry pout and left to her room....

Karan and kratik shook their head in disbelief...

Karan: kratik, Manu tum dono freshen up ho jao, tab tak me jaan ko dekhta hu...

Kranavi: Bass dekhna hi aur kuch mat karna(in teasing smile)

Karan with glare: Shaitaan bache...

Both: Aapke hi to hain....
and ran from there while laughing loudly..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Karan goes to their room, found monu sitting in bed with angry pout....he silently closed the door...

Before he approached her, a flying pillow come over his head and he looked at monu with frown 🙁

Monu: jao yaha se, I don't wanna talk to you...

Karan: monu(and try to hold her hand)

But she jerked off....

And shouted: Leave...!!

Karan hold her waist and pull her closer to him...

Monu started hitting his chest and shoulders with her tiny hands....

Monu: kyu ho tum aisse?? I asked u na ki leave this Mafia king leadership but nhiii tumhe to meri sunni hi nhi hain.....

Karan: Monu I am sorry na, but you know the reason?

Monu: Karan please aaj tumhare enemies ghar tak aa gaye....that's the reason I want divorce from you..!!

Karan: Monu, I assured You, I will be more careful from next time....but please don't say like that.....I can't live without you...Please??

Monu: Karan please, choice is yours now....me nhi chahti aissa dubara ho issliye keh rahi hu tumse chod do ye Mafia work.....
Karan why didn't you understand, we have 2 child's to take care.....your enemies always threatened you because of us....

Karan: Monu, I know it is my fault ki me tumhe save nhi rakha paaya.....I failed to secure my family.....but Don't worry, ab saare enemies maar chuke hain.....

And hugged her tightly but monu didn't responds his hug.....

Karan: Monu please?(with teary eyes)

Monu(in stern voice): Noo!!

Karan: OK then, you want divorce right?? I will give you....(and left from there)

Monu start crying while looking at his leaving figure.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Karan's PoV:

What of she think of herself? Ab bas bohot ho gaya.....

Raani Sahiba, I challenged you tum khud mere paas wapis aaogi...

Bohot Maine pyaar se manofy kar liya tumhe....but now it is show time...!!

Hmm ussko call karta hu...

Jealousy bade-bade log se pyaar confess karva deti hai phir meri jaan kya cheez hain...

I know after knowing the truth, she will kill me....but chalega....mujhe bas meri raani sahiba wapis chahiye, uske liye thodi maar seh lunga.....

Ek kaam karta hu Kratik aur Manu ko bhi apni Side kar leta hu....phir acting karne me aur maza aayega......(with wide smile)

[Writer's Pov: Tu to gaya beta Karan...!!]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Precap: Jealousy and punching bag...

Hey, Someone requested me to add Mature Content in this, so I wanna asked from you guys if you are comfortable or not.....??!!
Otherwise I will not add it...

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned for next part...!!

Byyyeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■