Part 15

So Continuing from previous part:->

Monami silently took the file from ruby and left the college..

Kabir smriked thinking that he won...

Monu reached mansion and is waiting for karan...

Later at night, karan came home and find her restles...

He gets worried and immediately approached her and took her in his embrace

While cupping her face he softly asked: "kya hua bacha"

Monu didn't control herself and hugged her tightly and start crying

Karan creases her back, he gets tensed seeing her like that....

Karan consoled her softly: kya bua bacha? Kisne kuch kaha meri babydoll se??

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead, "aapne karu ko nhi bategi monu ki kya hua"?, hmm?

Monu: Karan woh kabir Sir ne..(while stammering and sobbing 😭)

Karan: kon kabir sir? Kya hua monu??

Monu tells him details, that what happened in the college...

Karan gets shocked for a moment then he look at her and asked softly, "Did You Trust Me"??

Monami smacked his shoulder with angry pout while Karan gets confused 😕

Monu: Are you mad or what? Tumhe Mafia king kisne banaya?(she asked angrily)

Karan with Confused expression: umm Mafia ki Old Team me, he thought I am most capable...(he said with proud smile)

Monu face palmed

Monu: how can I fall in Love  for you?

Karan with wide smile: Because I am hot & handsome that's why

Monu with cute smile: Haan wo to tum ho and hugged him tightly...

Monu kissed his cheeks: karu, I trust you a lot....khud se bhi jyada..

Karan smiled and make her sit in his laps and hold her tightly...

He started kissing her lips gently and monu too responds it by grabbing his neck in her hold and deepen the kiss...

After 5 mins both broke the kiss and breathing heavily...

Monu: waise bhi kabir sir bhi kitne namunee hai?(with smriked)

Karan: tumhe aissa kyu laga?

Monu: Karan jab mere parents mujhe chodkar gaye the, that time I was only 3 aur tum 7 ke hoge, itne choti Umar me tumko murder naam ki knowledge bhi nhi hogi? To karoge kaise??

Karan with smile: very smart babydoll....I am proud of you(and peck her lips)

Monu: hmm sagaat ka asar hai...(and chuckled)

Karan Raised his eyebrows: Accha mujhse shaitaani ?

Monu with mischievous smile: Yes Mr Shergill and trace her fingers on his chest making him groans in pleasure...

Karan smriked and pull her more closer and start kissing her neck and sucking her skin to...she moans his name and karan loses his control and gives so many hockey's near her neck...

He bites hardly printing love bites near her collarbone...she moans and start Breathing heavily due to his intense torcher..

After 5 minutes he left her with mischievous smile, monami blushed hard and smacked his shoulder

Monu: besharam kahi ke?

Karan with teasing smile : Haan woh to me hu...

Both chuckled and hugged each other tightly...

At Present:->

MoRan start laughing loudly remember that...

Kabir with shocked expression: Isska Matlab ussa time monami ne meri baato par believe nhi kiya tha?

Monu with smriked: Bilkul nhi kabir Sir...!! Wo to karan ka plan tha aapko expose karne ka...

Karan with smriked: and guess what? We got successful and you lose the match...

Kabir: Haan to jyada se jyada kya hi hua tha? Bas mujhe 10 saal ki Jail hui thi...

Karan with smriked: Par tumhari Izaat aur rutabaa to chala gya tha na...

Monu: Haan waise Karan kya awesome plan tha tumhara....(with wide smile)

So again continuing in Flashback:->

Monu: Waise Karan, kabir sir ne mujhse jhut kyu bola?

Karan: Wo kabir mera dushmaan hain....wo mujhse Jealous hai kyuki Mafia king ki Chair mujhe mili ussko nhii...

Issliye ussne tumhe manipulate karne ka plan banya hoga...!!

Monu: Haan Taki me tumse nafrat karu aur wo successful ho jaye...kaminaa kahi ka...(with disgust face)

Karan with Smriked: Yes baby...aur isse baat ka hum fayad uthaege...

Monu with amused expression: wow, you have Plan??

Karan with smriked: yes baby...............
..................

Thank you..!!

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■