Part 12

Hey guys, it is just FF, so please didn't take it seriously..

And husband-wife me nok-jhok bohot common hain...just enjoy it instead of saying that bachakan, attention-seeker and all....if you don't like it, then please Stop reading it...

2) Monu is orphan wo Bachpan se Orphanage me rahi hai even Karan is also alone in this  world..

For them they both are everything to each other...

Monu is mature enough par still she is bachi from inside, she too wants attention and pamphering...since childhood she didn't get love from anyone.... so for her karan is her world...

"Aur hum umeed bhi usse se karte hai jisse hum apna maante hain🥺❤️"

Issliye monu ye sab cheeze Karan se demand karti hain... and karan too give her everything....

I got very disappointed from reviews which I got in previous part, so decided to end this book as soon as possible...

Maine bohot plots soche the iss book ke par after getting bad responses, I decided let it be...

Par usse Pehle Ek Twist jarur add kiya hain.....let's see kon-kon Curious hai ussko jaane ke liye???

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Continuing from previous part:->

So later at Night, monami is waiting for karan..

Manvi: mumma papa kab tak aayege(with sad pout)

Monu: beta ab dinner karlo, Papa ko late hoga....chalo be a  good girl....

Karnavi had their dinner but monu didn't eat it she is waiting for him....

She called him several times, but karan's Phone showing  out of coverage area....

Now she is getting tensed for him..and Sleep in Sofa while waiting for him..

Later at midnight around 2 Karan reached their home....he was very tired and sleepy....

Then suddenly his gazed fall on the couch...he signed and reached to her...

Monu was Sleeping peacefully while Hugging her teddy bear tightly which Karan had gift her before their marriage....

Whenever she missed him, her teddy bear was there for her...

Karan kissed her forehead and creases her hair...with wide smile...

Then he goes inside kitchen and hot their dinner....

Then he set the dining table and picked monu in his arms which broke her sleep....she look at him with pout...

Karan smile while looking at her and peck her lips...

He Sit on the chair with monu in his lap..

Monu(with cute pout): Itna late kyu aaye?? Aur aapka phone kaha hai??

Karan: Battery khatam ho gayi thi....Solly?🥺💕(said cutely)

Monu smiles widely and kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly...

She softly said in their hug:
I missed you a lot karu...
🥺❤️

Karan tighten his grip around her: I missed u too jaan..❤️

Karan: Chalo ab dinner kar lo..

Monu with raised eyebrows: Tumhe kaise pata Maine?

Karan: Because I Love You meri Jaan....that's why I know about you....(and peck her lips)

Monu blush hard like a tomato...Karan leaned towards her and tucked her hair gently

And again kissed her gently on her lips...

Then he started feeding her food  with his hands ,  she too feed him ....both were looking at each other with lots of love in their eyes...

Without each other, they are Incomplete Souls.!!🥺❤️

Karan hold her tightly in his arms and take her to their room....he gently tucked her in bed and he too sleep beside her...

Karan: bache so gaye?

Monu nodded in yes and snuggled more into his chest...

Karan too encircled his arms around her and hold her tightly....he kissed her head...

Karan: Monu?

Monu(in sleepy tone): Hmm

Karan: Me soch raha tha ki bacho ko ab hostel bhej dena chahiye....

Monu look at him with wide eyes: Lekin Kyu??

Karan: monu 1 month baad uss baat ko purre 10 Saal ho jayege...

Monu have tears in her eyes...both look at each other..

Karan met her tearful eyes whereas monu met with his teary eyes....

Moran Together: I will Miss you...!!

Saying this both hugged each other tightly while crying into each other's embrace....

Next Morning,..

Karan: kratik, Manu aab tum dono bade ho gaye ho, issliye ab aage ki studies ke liye tum dono Mumbai jaa rahe ho...

Manvi: par papa kyu?

Monu: beta ye tumhare future ke liye accha hoga...

Kratik: par achanak kyu?

Karan: beta humne ye bohot pehle se socha tha bas inform abhi kar rahe hai....

Manvi with sad pout: aur chote baby k kya mumma?

After hearing this Moran look at each other and Control their tears...

Karan hold her in his lap and kissed her cheeks: Pehle aap apni padhai complete karlo, phir aapko chota baby bhi mil jayega....

Manvi excitedly hugged Karan tightly he too hold her tightly...

Monu took kratik in his embrace...

Monu: Guys aaj hamara last Together Family Time hai...(while holding her tears)

Kratik: kyu mumma?

Karan: beta Parso se tum dono waha join kar rahe ho..

Kranavi is very Sad nd upset, Moran noticed this and thought to cheer up them...

Monu(with wide smile): Accha chalo rona-dhona choro party karte hain....

Karan too joined her: Yes chalo jaldi se ready ho jao dono....

Kranavi left..

Monami immediately hugged Karan tightly, he started creases her hairs gently and kissed her head...

Karan: Kal tum bhi packing kar lena....humhe apne Last Honeymoon Par bhi to jaana hai na??(while cupping her face in his hand)

Monu nodded, and kissed his hard lips....

Karan wiped her tears and kissed her eyes....

Both were looking at each other with smile and teary eyes...

Karan  Kissed her  hard while monu too hold his shirt tightly and deepen the kiss....

Both were kissing each other passionately for 10 mins, Then Joined their heads together with closed eyes feeling each other's Presence 🥺❤️

Posted New Story,  MISSION SIKANDER (Moran and Arakshi as lead) Do Check it out...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■