Part 10 (18+)

Thank you for your votes and comments,

Warning: having mature content and Mafia stuff too..

Let's continuing the previous part:-

So Moran with their family was having dinner in a restaurant but suddenly from no where karan's college frnd Tia came and karan insist her to join with them.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Tia: karu baby, did u missed me?

Karan: No..(and start eating his food)

Monu smriked whereas Tia gets hurt..

Tia: karu I know you are busy man.....but I missed u a lot...

Karan: ohh but why?(with raised eyebrows)

Tia: because you are my Friend, aur tumhe bhi karna chahiye tha ....(with wide smile)

Monu: kyu? tum sirf frnd hi to ho Karan ki, why would he missed you? We are with him na and he is very happy with his family....(while gritted her teeth in anger)

Karan: yeah right,  I love my wifey and kissed her forehead....

Monu smriked looking at Tia while she gives glare to her which monu royally ignores...

Monu: karu chalo na ghar chalte hai.....I am very tired(and put her head on his shoulder)

Karan smile and kissed her head and wrapped his arms around her....

Karan: Okk bacha....bacho party chale?

Karnavi: Yes Papa....(with wide smile)...

Karan: OK Tia bye,

Monu: bye Tia(with smriked)

Tia hug Karan and kissed his cheeks: Bye karu baby...

Monu gives death glare to her and fisted her hand tightly controlling her anger...

While Tia smriked, karan made some distance with Tia and goes towards manvi to picked her up...

Manvi kissed his cheeks where Tia did, she is trying to remove her touch...

Monu smiled seeing manvi and kissed her head....

Karan and karnavi left...

For the last time monu look at tia and with death glare speaks in threatening tone: Stay away from my hubby.....he is only mine....

And left behind Karan....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Shergill mansion....

Monu directly goes towards their room whereas Karan is with karnavi as he was settled them in their  bed carefully as manvi was  sleeping on him and kratik is in half sleep....

After 20 minutes, he get up and leave the room....

Moran's Room: