Part 14

Happy New Year guys, once again,

Continuing from previous part:->

👿: Jada bol rahe ho Mafia King..

Karan with smriked: Haan Himaat jo hain Mafia King Karan Shergill me..

👿 Shouted angrily: You!!

Karan with smriked: har koi tumhari taara darpok nhi hota hain? Jo ek choti immature ladki ka manipulate kare apne fayad ke liye, Dr Kabir Dhawan...

Introducing Dr Kabir Dhawan as 👿

Monami's Professor in the College...

Hate Karan a lot.. Wanted to destroy him..

He wanted to become Mafia King of State but he didn't get this title because of Karan

He is Not capable enough for this post of King...

Manipulated Young Monami in Past..

Let's see the Flashback to understand the Story properly:->

Aaj se 10 Saal pehle, karan encourage monu to join college and compete her graduation...

That time monu was only 18 years old, immature and trust everyone every easily...

She joined JJR college where Kabir was his professor...

Kabir didn't know much about monami and treat her as normal Student...

But one day, he saw Moran Together...

Moran were talking and giggling with each other...

Kabir was shocked and Frowned both at that time...

Shocked because the Mafia King was Smiling

And Frowned because he had a reaction with Innocent Monami...

Then after composing himself he Smriked and an Evil Idea popped in his head...

Next Morning, when monu attended her classes that time kabir called her personally to his cabin...

Kabir: monami tum Karan ko kaise janti ho?

Monu with wide smile: Because he is my Boyfriend..

Kabir: monami he is not good for you...

Monu: I know aap issliye keh raha hai na ki wo ek Mafia hain?? But I don't have any Problem with him because I love him a lot...

Kabir: monami he was the one who killed your parents..

Monu with Shocked expression: How do you know that?

Kabir showed her fake photos of her parents...

Monu signed in disbelief: I don't trust you Sir because I know mera Karan aissa kuch nhi kar sakta hain...

Kabir manipulate her a lot but she didn't believe him and left the cabin...

Kabir gets frustrated and then he decide to excute 2nd plan to make her believe...

Whole day monu was thinking about that thing, but he didn't trust kabir...

She come from college and directly hugged Karan tightly..

Karan was shocked for a second but he too hugged her back and make her sit on his lap, he kissed her forehead..

Karan: how was the college?

Monu just nodded in yes and put her head on his chest...

Karan asked cutely: Thak gaya mera bacha?

She nodded cutely and karan pick her in his arms and take her to there room...

Next Morning, kabir was ready with his second plan to manipulate monami emotionally with fake proofs..

Kabir: monami meet your grandmother, Ruby

Ruby hugged monu tightly and creases her hairs: Aww mera bacha, kaisa hain?

But monami broke the hug and make distance from her..

Monu: kon hai aap? And angrily Shouted on kabir

"Kabir sir, kya hai ye sab? Koi rishta nhi hai mera inse..."

Ruby: beta I am sorry but trust me and started fake crying which melts sensitive heart of monami...

Monu: kya chahiye aapko mujhe?

Ruby: Revenge from karan shergill, beta ussne hi tumhare parents ko maara hain?

Monu: aapko kaise pata me aapki naati hu? Kya proof hai apke paas?

Ruby showed her fake medical reports and photos of small monami which she gets from her Orphanage by giving them huge amount of money...

Ruby was Still crying but monu was lost in the memories which she spent with karan...

Monu Silently took the file from her and leave the college...

Kabir Smriked and give money to Ruby....

Kya monu Karan par trust karegi??

Stay tuned for next part..!!

Thank you..

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■