Part 16

Continuing from previous part:->

Karan made plan with monami to destroy kabir and unsuccessful his evil plans...

Monami: Wow!! Awesome plan....let's do it then...

Karan: hmm to phone karo ussko Jara

Monu: hmm wait and pick her phone to dial him...

Karan pulled her and make her Sit in his laps and back hugged her tightly and put his head on her head...

Monami smiled and creases his hands....

On another Side, kabir smriked evily after receiving Monami's phone call and he immediately pick it out....

"Hello, monami how r u"?

Monu while faking crying: Sir, I am not fine....ussne mujhe dhokka diya...(and kissed karan's cheeks making him smile widely)

Kabir with evil smrik: ohh so sad monami beta, but don't worry me hu na?

Monu asked cutely: Haan to aap kya karoge?

Kabir: Revenge beta Revenge, hum dono milkar usse badla lege...

Monu in her curious tone and put phone in Speaker asked, "lekin aap kyu karoge"? Aapko karan se kya??

Kabir: arey purna dushmaan hai wo Mera, Mafia king ki Chair chin li ussne meri....revenge to Banta hai na....(with evil laugh)

Monu: ohk to batao kya karna hai Sir?

Kabir: Pehle to tum mujhe usski saari personal information nikal ke do..

Monu: konsi info??

Kabir: Arey pendrive and laptop ka data aur usski important files jo wo save me rakhta ho...

Monu: okk but isse mujhe kya milega?

Kabir: Simply Karan ki barbaadi aur maut....

Monu: hmm OK Sir byyee

Kabir: thanku monami, byyee

And call ended...

Karan: Plan to bohot accha banya hai idiot ne...(with laugh)

Monu chuckled: Haan aur hum usske plan ko burri Tarah barbaad kar dege...

Karan: To Mrs Shergill, kya karne ka irada hai?

Monu: umm abhi to mujhe bohot saara pyaar chahiye, Mr shergill

Karan pull her closer and made her sit in his laps and start playing with her fingers...

Monu: Karan hum never ever i have done game khele? Aur jo haara usse kiss karna hoga?

Karan: hmm good idea, to start kon karega...

Monu: me, Never ever I have done any prank on my teacher? And she peck his lips..

Karan chuckled and he too peck her lips...

Monu smiled cutely

Monu: next is yours

Karan: umm, never ever I have done kiss in public?

Monu nodded in No whereas Karan kissed her cheeks making her fuming in anger...

Monu with death glare: that's means you did? Kon thi wo ladki? Haan ex-girlfriend thi....Haan batao na....(and she is continously smacking his chest & Shoulder)

Karan: arey relax, jhansi ki rani....wo apne aap ko Mafia king prove karne ke liye Kita tha, aur wo koi random si ladki thi mujhe to naam aur shakal yaad bhi nhi hain....

Monu: hmm to kya tum future me bhi kuch aissa karoge?

Karan: agar aissa kuch karna bhi hua to tum to hogi na mere saath tumhe kar dunga...

Monu: Haan ye theek hain...

Karan: chalo so jaate hai, phir Kal kabir ki barbaadi ka mission bhi to plan karna hain...

Karan layed her properly on bed and he hovered over her and hugged her tightly, she too encircled her arms around his back and both kissed there lips softly and sleep peacefully in each other's embrace...

Next Morning,

Monami reached College with all the things and information....she was very nervous and was connected with karan through Bluetooth...

He was encouraging her but she was fuming in anger and wanted to kill kabir as soon as possible...

Kabir welcome her with his wide evil smile....

Kabir: Finally you came.....

Monu: Haan ye lo jo tumne kaha tha lane ko..

Kabir: thanku miss monami....and take it from her...

And then order his bodyguards to kill her...

Monami gets scared and asked: Ye kya bakwaas kar rahe ho?

Kabir with evil smile: tumhe sach me laga me karan ki jaan usski dhakhan ko zinda chod dunga, hahaha very funny...

And Pointed Gun towards her and ......................................
.......................................

Thank you

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■