Flashback of Moran's Pregnancy Track

So someone requested me to show Moran's Pregnancy Track when Monami was Young and karan being Mafia handle her Wife....

So Stories starts from when Monami first time get to know that She was pregnant...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Monu(to herself): oh god, why didn't I check it before.....I am late for periods this month....last month bhi nhi aaya tha....oh no I need to do test...par kit lene khud hi jaogi...

Karan from behind: Monu! Kya soch rahi ho?

Monu: ab wo me aaj Shopping ka soch rahi thi...

Karan: Theek hai phir ready ho jao, me tumhe drop kardunga...

Monu nodded...

After leaving monami to mall, karan left for his work...

Here monu immediately get pregnancy kit for herself then left to shergill mansion...

Here monu was tensed continously Walking one end to another and waiting for the result...

In the mean time, karan too come home and went to their room to meet his Jaan...

Karan happily opened the door but found something weird there....

There was no chirping voice aur dancing or singing of his love, the room was empty too...

He entered and lock the door and then found bathroom locked...

Karan: I guess she inside it...so he called her softly to insurance himself

Karan: Monu are you there?

But she didn't hear it at all because she was totally ingrossed in her work...

He gently opened the door of closet and enter...

After seeing her fit and fine, he signed in relief 😌, he immediately approached her...

Monu was standing there with pregnancy kit, her face was shocked, surprised and happy to after seeing the result....

Tears are Flowing from her eyes due to happiness of being a mother of her Love...

Suddenly she feels two warmth arms wrapped around her tummy, feeling his secured and protectively arms she leaned towards him and karan immediately back hugged her tightly and put his head on her shoulder...

Monami closed her eyes to feel him

Suddenly Karan felt water drop om his hand and he hurriedly turns monu towards him and found her with teary eyes...

While monami was Smiling widely while looking at karan making him confused

Karan cupped her face: kya hua monu? Tum ro kyu rahi ho? Kisne kuch kaha kya mere bache?? Batao me ussko abhi punish karoga....(he asked cutely)

Monu just nodded in No with smile and peck his lips...

Karan Suddenly noticed something in her hand and he take it

After seeing it, karan too got a huge Shocked, he was surprised amazed and didn't understand what to say...

He look at monu for confirmation

And she just nodded in Yes with wide smile...

Karan too had tears in his eyes and he  immediately hugged monami tightly making her chuckled..

Karan whispers: Baby? You are pregnant jaan? Me pa...Papa banne wala hu....

Monu: Yes, I love you karan...

Karan: I love You too, jaan thanks for this gift of being a father of your baby....

He said with so much happiness in his eyes, his heart was breathing heavily due to good news which he got after some many years of sadness....

Yes he was alone till now, but then monu comes in his life making his life worthful now he got to know he too had baby too....

Ab usske pass usski bhi family hogi....usski monu aur usska chotu sa baby...

Monu happiness is on Cloud nine too....after some many loneliness, she too had a family with her caring and loving husband and her cute little baby....

Karan immediately picked her in his arms and take her to their room....

He immediately drink her water and even order food for her...

Karan: Me doctor se appointment leta hu checkup ke liye...

Monu nodded...

Karan was sitting with monami while holding her hand and doctor is checking her...

Doctor: Everything is fine, Mr shergill....Mumma aur baby dono healthy hain...

Ye Maine diet plan diya hain, aur kuch vitamins ki capsules hain....after 5 week, hum Scan karege tab aap baby ko dekh sakte hain...baby abhi sirf 1 month ka hain, to dhyaan jyada rakhna monami ka...

Karan all noted down and take monami with him safely to their room...

Later at night, karan was Sleeping peacefully while Hugging monami tightly in his arm....

While monu was awake, she wants a ice cream and she is looking at karan wanted to wake him up...

She slightly shake him...

Monu: karu, utho na??

Karan in Sleeping tone: Haan monu?

Monu: karu, I want ice cream, please le aao na?

Karan: baby Kal subha kha lena, abhi so jao...

Monu in stern voice: nhi mujhe abhi chahiye....Right now....

Karan: monu sone do na yaar...

Monu: No karan wake up and she pushed him making him wake up...

Karan angrily: Monu?

Monu: what? Your baby wants ice cream....meri koi galati nhi hain, mujhe craving ho rahi hai usski wajah se...

Karan: Pura tum par gaya hain....issliye me tumko jyada ice cream khane se rokta tha....par nhi karu to hamesha bad scold karta hain....

And with that he left

While Monami made a cute pout because her karu again scold her...

After 10 min, he come with ice creams and found her with pout....

Do Check it out new Story, "Haunted Haveli" in my account..

Thank You..!!

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■