Part 17

Continuing from previous part:->

After taking evidences, kabir ordered his goon to Shoot Monami...

Goons pointed there guns to her, they were about to clutch till then all heard the voice from main gate of godown...

Karan: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai Mafia Kabir Dhawan

Kabir: welcome king, how are you? Well, meet your sweetheart, Monami who betrayed you....(with evil smriked He said)

Karan chuckled

Karan: Really? You think my monu will go against me?

Kabir with confused expression: What??

Karan just Smriked while monami pushed the goon towards kabir and ran towards Karan who immediately took her in his embrace and shoot kabir in Shoulder..

Later police arrived and they all get arrested...

Flashback Ends

*************

Kabir: Haan par issbar tumhara maarna Taye hai Mafia king...

Karan with chuckled: In Your Dreams....Guards Charge now...

Kabir with evil smile: Wo mere Guards hai na ki tumhare?

All goons pointed there guns towards Kabir and his manager and his three Royal guards...

Karan with smriked: So Mr Useless? Plan pasand aaya....

Kabir: Let see what will happen Mafia king....

A major Fight happened....

Karan hold monami in his arms, she look at him with wide eyes....

While Karan just silently took her from there and Counted, 1,2 and 3

And Bomb Blast!!!!

Aur Blast ke saath Kabir Dhawan ka Chapter bhi close ho gaya.....

MoRan happily reached there mansion.....finally They are very happy for their New Phase....

Monu smiling: Karan, hum Kal hi bacho ko wapis le aayenge....unki Bina ghar khali-khali lagta hain....

Karan: Jo Hukum Raani Sahiba,...me bhi bacho ko bohot miss kar raha hu.....and now I will make sure, unko kabhi kuch nhi hone dunga....and I will always protect my family with all evils....

Monu cheekily: Yes Mr Khadoos  Superhero, I am proud of You(and she grinned happily)

Karan with raised eyebrows: Bohot hasi aa rahi hai na tumko??

Monu nodded in Yes while giggling 🤭

Karan immediately hold her waist and pulled her closer and start tingling her....

Monami was laughing loudly and trying to save herself but karan didn't leave her....

Monu: karu...please....🤣🤣 Karan!!

Karan happily took her in his arms and take her to their room and lock the door...

Karan: Accha mujhe purri Privacy milegi apni Wifey ke saath....(he teased her with mischievous smile)

Monami blushed hard

While Karan hovered over her and started kissing her cheeks, he was licking her cheeks making her moans in pleasure....

Her cheeks were Red as tomato while Karan was continously kissing her cheeks till jaw and then started sucking her sweet spot...

Now monami pushed him on bed and start kissing his cheeks...

She put her lips into his and start kissing him passionately, while Karan too hold her waist tightly and he too kissed her with equal favour....

After breaking the kiss, both giggled happily while monami rubbed her nose with him....

Karan rubbed their bodies together, making her Shivered....

Karan kissed her forehead, while monami too kissed his forehead....

Karan: I Love You Raani Sahiba....

Monami: I love You Too My khadoos Shergill

Karan hugged her tightly in his arms while monami happily put her head into his chest and snuggled more into him and both sleep peacefully in each other's embrace....

Uploaded new Moran story, "I will be Waiting For You", Do Check it out in my account....

Thank you..!!

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■