Part 06

After having breakfast, monu goes to kitchen for cleaning used utensils....but Shocked to see the huge mess which is created by her husband and Children's...

She literally Shouted: Karan, Monu, Kratik kitchen me aao jaldi..

Trio hurriedly come to Monu...

Karan: u ok monu?

Kartik: Haan mom...

Monu with death glare: kya hai Ye Sab??!

Karan: You know na Monu humhe khana baana nhi Aata hai to

But monu interrupted in the middle

Monu: mujhe nhi jaana bas mujhe mere kitchen pehle jaise karke do warna tum theeno ko punishment milegi...

Manvi(with cute pout): mumma Manu to choti hai

Monu(in angry tone): To Shaitaan karte vakt to ye baat yaad nhi rehti tumko???

Karan: Monuu

Monu handed Kitchen Cloth to Karan: 20 min ke andar Saaf ho jana chahiye warna(and showed ki gala kaat jayega)

Trio nodded and Start cleaning as fast as they can....They are hell tried, after doing that they goes to their bed and Trio(Karan, Manu and Kartik) Sleep while hugging each other tightly...

Monu noticed them and a huge smile appeared on her face seeing Karan and Kratik together, She secretly take their Pics....

She too layed beside Manu and staring at Karan....and Sleep

After 1 hour, Suddenly karan's Phone Start ringing which disturb their sleep...

Karan immediately answered it, while others are glaring him....

Karan: hello Yes?

Someone: Sir............(you will get to know soon)

Karan with tensed face: OK I am Coming Soon(and cut the call)...

Monu, manvi and kratik are looking at him, waiting for his answer...

Karan : wo I had to leave...

Now monu faced become Pale....Manu and kratik were too Sad...

Karan noticed this and hugged them tightly...

"Take Care of Yourself, i will come soon"(and kissed there forehead)

He immediately goes to bathroom for shower..

Monu with sad pout arranging his clothes...

Manvi and Kratik are Sitting together with Side hug🤗

Karan come inside the room in bathrobe and found his family with Sad pout....he signed and immediately back hugged monami tightly....

And whispers in husky voice near her ears...

"Happy Nine Years Anniversary Raani Sahiba"(and Softly kissed her shoulder)

Monu is shocked immediately turns towards him

Monu: aapko yaad tha?

Karan smile and pull her closer by her waist...

Karan: kaise bhul sakta hu ye din? Mere life a best day tha wo(and kissed her cheeks)

Monami: Happy Anniversary to you too my hubby(and hugged him tightly)

Karan with wide smile : Manu and kratik Close ur eyes....both giggled and closed their eyes putting their palm on them...

While monami blushed hard, her cheeks are deep red like beetroot..

Karan leaned towards her and kissed her Soft lips, first gently then start kissing and sucking it passionately.....they were in their own world until Karnavi Faked Coughed...

Karnavi(in high tone): Kya hum apni aakhe khol sakte hain??!

Moran immediately left each other and they are hell embarrassed...

Monu: Yes you can...both chuckled and opened their eyes...

Karan hold her hand and both goes to their bed....Karan pull her in his lap while signing Karnavi to join them....

Karan(in Serious tone): Meri baat dhyaan se suno agar mujhe kuch ho jaye to but monu interrupted in middle and cupped his face...

Monu: Tum aissa kyu bol rahe ho??! Kya hua hai?

Karan: Monu tumko pata hai na mere work ke baare me, Par abhi mujhe apni se jyaada tum sab ki fikar Hain....Monu please jab tak me nhii aa jata tum aur bhi jyada apna dhyaan rakhna....(and cupped her face and kissed her forehead)

Monu(in tears): Karan?

Karan: nhii bacha nhi rote and hugged her tightly...

Then he goes to Manu and pulled her in lap and hugged her tightly..

Karan: Manu apna dhyaan rakhegi na like a good girl?(asked in his baby tone)

Manu(with adorable smile) nodded in Yes: Yes Papa Manu will take cal(care)

Karan look at kratik and gesture him to come....kratik immediately hugged his father tightly...

Karan smile and creases his hairs...

Karan: kratik me ye dono ki responsibility tumko de kar jaa rah hu kyuki mujhe pata hai meru dono choti bachiya apna bilkul dhyaan nhi rakhti hain.....Specially Badi wali bohot tension leti hain....

Both Monami and Manvi made cute pout....

Kratik: I promise Papa, I will take care of them, bas aap jaldi aana....(karan with wide smile nodded in Yes)

Karan look at Monu and peck her lips...

Karan: Suno?

Monu: hmm(while playing with his hairs)

Karan picked her in his arms and goes to her dressing table, he gently Lay her on her Seat, and took out Sindoor and Filled her hairline....

and kissed her head softly....Monu closed her eyes and feel him....

Moran look at each other....Karan take out a Pendant which he wanted to gift her...

Monu: Karan ye kya hai?

Karan: Tumhara gift...and made her wear it(kissed her face softly)

Monu hugged him tightly and slightly sobbed....Karan start creasing her hairs softly.....

Karan: monu suno isse ke device hai jisse mujhe tumhari location k hamesha pata hoga taaki tum Save Raho...

Monu nodded....Kratik and Manvi too join them and they had a group hug...

All bid bye to Karan with smile as karan strictly ordered them.....

Precap: Now Action begins...(As u know it is a  Mafia Story so action to honge na wo bhi dono Side se....)

So Stay tuned for Next Part...!!

Byyyeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■