•|Happy Ending|•

PRESENT SCENARIO:->

Kratik : mumma, I miss u a lot..

Monu: Haan baby Maine bhi aapko bohut miss kiya...

And both hug each other tightly

On another Side, Karan was holding manvi and giggling with her...

Monu and kratik too joined them...

Kratik excitedly rans to karan and hugged him tightly

Kratik: Dad, u came!!

Karan kissed her head and lovingly creases his hairs...

Karan: Haan beta, aab hum sab saath me rahege..

Karan gestures monu to come

Monu happily rans into his arms and hugged him tightly..

Then karan sit on the sofa, and kratik and Manvi sit beside him...

And monu sit on his lap and he hold her tightly, while kratik and manvi from both sides hug their parents tightly, and they did a Group hug with smiling happily☺️

Kratik: Papa chalo chess khelte hain...

Manvi with cute pout: nhi TV dekhege...

Kratik: nhi papa mere saath khelge..

Manvi: nhi mere saath..

And eventually they started fighting over that ki pehle Karan kya karega...

Karan tries to handle them....but kya kar rahe wo bhi, akhir kar hai to usske hi bache Ziddi hi hoge usski Tarah...

Aur monu aaram se baithakar ye scenario enjoy kar rahi....she was giggling and laughing over karan's condition..

Karan with angry pout: Raani Sahiba aapko sharam nhi aati hai, yaha World War 3 start ho gaya aur aap maze se dekh rahi hain??

Monu with shrugg: Haan to bache tumhare hai, tum jhelo!!

Karan: Matlab tumhre nhi hau kya?? Chalo aao meri help karo..

Monu with giggle: Sorry hubby bubby, you handle them....me to chali dinner banne...

And with grin 😁  she left...

Aur idhaar hall me, kratik aur manvi ke beech pillow fight shuru ho gayi thi, aur bechara Karan beech me khada dono ko sambhal raha tha aur pillows se bachne ki koshish kar raha tha...

After 20 min, they get tried, and kratik and manvi thought to take a break till then...

Karan signed in relief and make a deal with them..

Karan: Dekho agar ye pillow fight ye argue fight phirse hui to 1 hafte ke liye chocolate, ice cream, pizza, burger, pasta sab band....ghar ki Maggie tak nhi milegi...

Kratik with teasing grin: lekin papa mumma to hamri team me hai na? Wo aapko aissa kabhi nhi karne dengi...

Manvi: Haan papa mumma, humse jyada pyaar karti hain...(and showed him her tongue)

Karan chuckled: Ji nhi, bohut badi galatfemi hai tumhe...

Kratik: aacha to prove karo??

Karan with grin: abhi lo..

And he went to kitchen where monami was preparing dinner for them...

Karan back hug her, making her breathless,

Monu: Karan kya kar rahe ho? Daar diya tumne mujhe..

Karan: Raani Sahiba, aap mujhse Kitna pyaar karti hain??

He asked cutely while putting his chin on her shoulder and hugging her more tightly...

Monu with smile: kyu puch rahe ho??

Karan: bas mujhe tumse ek baat karo love Confession sunne ka mann kar raha hai...and he kissed her shoulder..

Monu blush hard and kept her head on his hand which was hugging her stomach..

Monu: I love you karan, sabse jyada..

Karan cutely: kratik aur Manu se bhi jyada??

Monu: Haan khud se bhi jyada....Jaan ho tum meri...I love you my Khadoos Shergill

Karan: I love You too My Raani Sahiba

And he turns her towards him and hugged her tightly...

Whereas kratik and manvi make sad pout after hearing monami..

And with cry baby face both approach them..

Manu: mumma, it is not fair..

Kratik: yes mumma, u can't love papa more..

Monami look at them with confused and shocked expression while Karan happily grinned

Karan: Dekha? Meri raani sahiba mujhe jyada pyaar karti hain??(said while putting his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him)

Monu: kya hua babies?? Mumma aapko bhi bohut pyaar karti hain...

Manu with hopeful eyes: Papa se bhi jayada??

Monu while stammering and fumbling: ab..wo..umm

Kratik: nhi karti na?? You Love papa more(sad with cute pout)

Karan with grinned: Yes buddy...

Monu angrily smacked his arms...

And went to them..

Monu while holding both of them in her arms..

Monu: Awwlie mere babies, I love you too, but I love papa more because he loves you both the most...aur jo mere babies ko khudse jyada pyaar karta hain, ussko me khudse jyada pyaar kaise nhi karungi?? Don't be get jealous your Papa and mumma both loves you the most...

Kratik and manvi happily smile and hugged her tightly while Karan adore his Raani Sahiba and pray to God for her safety and happiness...

Karan: And I love You guys more and More...

With that he hugged them tightly,

Moran look at each other with happy tears in their eyes and wide smile on lips...

MoRan: Finally Our family is together again....

With that, karan took her lips into him and kissed her passionately, she too responds the kiss..

After breaking it, they both hug kratik and manvi tightly and they did a happy group hug....

=>|THE END|●

Thank you guys, for your love and support, this story journey ends here....but new Moran stories are updated do check it out...

1) Mafia's Dangerous Love

2) Kahi Mohabbat na ho jaye

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■