Part 07

So Karan leave for his work, here his family is missing him a lot..

Manu: mumma amusement park chale?(with her cute bubbly smile)

Kratik: Yes mom, You will feel better...

Monu(with smile): Okk then get ready..

Trio get ready and leave for park, monu strictly instructed karan's Best bodyguard to stay with them....

Manu and kratik were enjoying whereas monu is missing his hubby by holding by nuptial chain..

Her trance broke by phone call...she picked up and notice ID a wide Smile come on her face..
And she immediately attend the call...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hello Karan, kaise ho tum, kaha ho, Kab tak aayoge??(in worried tone)

Monu relax, I am fine par tum jaha bhi ho jaldi se apne Ghar jao, Shergill Mansion, and take care of yourself....

Lekin Karan, hua kya hai?

Monu please jitna keh raha hu karo, take care of yourself and Haan ghar puchte hi saare guards of alert karna aur tum Safe room me chale jaana aur Haan yaad se CCTV footage delete kar dena....

Take Care of Yourself and Haan baacho ka dhyaan rakhna....aur Haan apna phone on rakhna, I love you monu...bye me jaladi aaoga.....

Karan I love you too, Please jaldi aana.....

And phone call cut....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Monu: Manvi, kratik chalo jaldi....and she immediately goes to their home(Shergill Mansion)

Manu: mumma hum yaha kyu aaye hai?

Monu: Saare guards, be alert koi bhi andar nhi aana chahiye mere permission ke Bina....

Guards: Yes Mam....

Monu immediately get inside with karnavi and locked the door....

She immediately goes to CCTV room....

Kratik: Mom what are you doing?

Monu: kratik bas itna samjho lo hamari life ko khatra hai issliye Karan ne save rehne ko kaha hai, please Manu k dhyaan rakho..

Kratik: Yes Mom...

Monu immediately delete CCTV phootage and even off all the cameras....

Till till they heard Sounds of bullet firing....monu get to know that attack ho gaya hai....

She immediately picked Manu in her arms and hold kratik's hand...

Manvi is Sacred so she snuggled more in Monu's chest...

She immediately opened Save room door by scanning her hand on it....and get inside and locked the door....

Wall pe jo button aaya tha save door ka wo bhi immediately off ho gaya aur wapis se wall par wallpaper lag gaya....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Here in Save Room:-

Monami immediately opened the CCTV phootage to see outside the save room....

Save room have all the facilities, had weapons also like guns....

Manu: Mom I am hungry(with cute pout)

Monu smile a little and kissed her forehead...

She immediately opened the Save door from another Side as she already checked that in her 2nd home, abhi tak attack nhi hua hain..

Yes so The Save room is attached between Shergill Mansion and Monu's house....Karan attached that to protect his family from his enemies....

She immediately packed all the food she made....even kratik and Manu too help her by collecting Water bottle, Fruits and other edible things....

They immediately entered the Save Room and Locked the Door....

CCTV phootage se they see that both house are in under attack...

Monu start feeding Manu food...kratik is too eating as monu strictly ordered her...

Karnavi too feed monami....Monami smiles and hugged their both children's tightly....

Manu: Papa kab tak aayege?

Monu: jaldi aayege bacha..

Kratik: Manu you are strong girl na papa jaldi aayenge and he pull her sister in his tight embrace..

Monu kissed their forehead and had been waiting for karan's Call....!!!

Bullet firing is Still going on....

Let's see what will happen next...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I hope you guys have Imagine the Scene....I tried my best to write it...

Thank you..!!

Stay tuned for next part..!!

Updated New Story, Can You Keep Secret, Do Check it out....!!

Byyyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■