Part 11

Thank you for your votes snd comments.....

Let's continuing the previous part:->

Both were very tired after making love whole night.....they were sleeping peacefully while Hugging each each tightly closed to their heart.....

But there monsters didn't lend them sleep peacefully, they were continously banging the door of the room...

Monu Stirred in her sleep and gives death glare to karan who is sleeping peacefully while keeping his head on her chest....

Monu pushed karan and he falls on the ground....

Karan look at her with angry tone: kya hai ye?

Monu(in irritating tone): jaake dekho yaar....na baap chain se jeene deta hai na bache....

Karan: ab Maine kya kiya hai ?

Monu(in angry tone): Accha abhi batao tumhe me? Bade aaye "come Tia let's join us"(mimicking in Karan's tone) and throw pillow on him.....

Karan: Monu?

Monu turns her face and covered with blanket: What? Me abhi bhi gussa hu...

Karan Signed ND again heard knock on the door...

Karan muttered: Shaitaan bache hai ek no. ke....abhi inka hostel me jaana k intezaam karvata hu....

Monu under the blanket chuckled and said : I agree with you....

Karan: I love you too....

Monu blush hard but still covered herself...

Karan opened the door with fake smile: Kya hua Shaitaano(in irritating tone)

Karnavi look at him with raised eyebrows...

Karan(with smile): I mean mere pyaare bacho, kya hua...(said softly)

Karanvi: we are here for mumma.....humhe apse milne me koi interest nhi hain....(with evil smile)

Monu started laughing loudly and removed her blanket from her face....as she was only in Karan's shirt whereas Karan was only in his trousers.....

Karan made cute pout: mujhse koi pyaar hi nhi karta....(and left to take shower)

Monu: But I love you...(she shouted as karan was inside the washroom.....

Karan smiles widely while taking shower....

Karanvi rans towards monu and she immediately takes them in her embrace...

Karanvi: Good morning mumma....(with wide smile)

Monu with smile: Morning bache....

Then karnavi noticed monu in Karan's shirt while hairs were messy with having love bites near her neck....

she was looking very pretty when Karan come inside from washroom....

He noticed her and immediately took her in his embrace....

Karan: Good morning jaan(still in hug)

Monu: Good morning karu(and hold him tightly and again Sleep in her chest)

Karan kissed her forehead and gently layed her on bed and covered her with blanket....

When he turns, his monsters were giving death glare to him.....

Karan with Confused expression: What??

Karanvi: Apne mumma ke saath kya kiya...

Karan: look bacho she is very tired, let her take Rest....and don't disturb her....I am going office.....Will come soon....

Take care(and kissed there foreheads and left)

Later at evening, Karanvi were having lunch together as monu was showering herself with hot water...

Manu: bro aapko chota baby nhi chahiye?(with raised eyebrows)

Kartik: Ofcourse chhaiye....

Now both together: mumma-papa ko bole.....

Monu from behind: kya chahiye bacho...

Karnavi together with excitement in tone: We want Small brother/Sister for us...

Monu gets shocked for a second then she blush hard...

Monu: ok I will talk to karan....(with blush)

Karnavi hugged her tightly she too tool them in her tight embrace....

Karanvi: I love you mumma...

Monu: I love you too bacha...

P.S: Monu is still angry with karan😂

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned  for next part...!!

Byyeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■