Bully (part 1)

High school au

Ship: dreamnoblade

Nerd dream
Jock technoblade

Warning: bullying
--------------------------------------

Dream's pov

I was just walking towards to my locker and of course I fell uncomfy because some students keeps looking at me especially some guys I tried to ignore it but it's hard when I already at my locker I open it but some hand closed it when I turned around and of course the jerks who always bully me a lot I don't even know why that they always pick on me that I didn't do anything especially and they keep blaming me I just take deep breath ready for the pain "what do you guys want" I said they just gave me a creepy look especially the tall brunette with a glasses who just smirking at me "nothing really we just want a talk" "yeah a talk" the blue beanie guy and the google dude said and some other just laugh I was about to walk away from them but they push me hit on the ground It was hurt like hell all of my books are on the ground the jerks just laughed at me especially the other students too I grab my books but my diary was gone "looking for this" I gasp the tall pinkette had my diary he just smirking I got up run towards him to grab my diary "give me that!!" "don't think so toots" 'what did he just call me' I tried to grab my book but man he just tall I'm inches short to his chest as I tried he just push me but I hit something really hard on my head all I see was dark but I heard yelling....

Tbc