I'll set you free

TW: abuse, bullying, swearing, mention assault, mention self harm

High school au
Angst

Request by stupidBREADidiot
--------------------------------------

Dream's pov

When I woke up I feel my body hurt especially my legs I can't feel it when I sat up I realized I was naked until I remember last night

(Flashback yesterday)

After I was hanging out with sapnap and george I went back to my home and scared luckily it's already late thinking that my step dad already asleep while my mom working in nightshift when I get to my house I was about to open it but someone did revealed was my stepfather my eyes wide and terrified he look down to me and respond "where have you've been" I look down never eye contact with him "I was hanging out with my friends" I said then he grab my hand pulled me inside he closed the door and locked it.

He lead me upstairs in went to my room and I know what he do to me I tried to escape and tears started came out in my eyes he closed the door took my bag and threw it on the ground after that he pushed me on my bed and pinned me down "plea-please don't I'm be-begging you!" "aawww I thought you enjoy it" he said mockingly then he started ripping my clothes off while I was kicking to escape "I do-don't please stop!!" I screamed begging to stop but he keeps continue it and that I passed out.

(End of flashback)

And that I tried to get up but my legs keeps shaking until I did I walk slowly towards my closet so I couldn't fell when I reach to my closet and open it I took my robe wear it and take some clothes for school after that I went to the bathroom to clean myself.

After my morning routine I was at the bathroom again using makeup to cover my bruises and hickeys after covering them I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs headed to the kitchen with my stuff when I got there saw my mother already came and she seems tired while step dad isn't here because he had work today then my mom noticed me like glaring at me "why are you still here, should you be in school right now?" she said like annoyed or something since she's here I had to tell her everything while she's at work "mom theirs something I need to tell you" "what is it hurry up" "mom please believe me it's your husband he, he r@p€ me and-".

Before I could finish mom slap me hard almost fall down I look up to her with teary eyes and I thought she could believe me even though she keeps hitting me a lot "your a disgusting child don't ever call your father a r@p!st!!! b!tch your a f*ck!ng boy, man don't r@p€ boys like you!!!" "It's true mom he did!!! why you don't believe me!!!" "It's because your a f*ck!ng mistake child I don't even know why you were born and it's your fault your father left us!!!" (bruh it's because your a horny b!tch that's why he was born also love you blob man) I was shocked what she said and it hurts me my heart shattered into peices I back away and run outside the house headed to my school but I started crying couldn't stop thinking about my mom said 'maybe she's right I'm a mistake and it's my fault my dad left' I thought.

(At school)

I wipe the tears away and I couldn't stop thinking what she said to me it still hurts then I saw my friends sapnap and george talking with my other friends punz, quackity, karl, alyssa, callahan and sam, george noticed me smile and wave at me I smiled a little as I walk towards them someone pushed me I fell down and it hurts but my mom's words are hurtful than this "dream!!!" sapnap yelled I tried to got up and saw a person the one who pushed me along with his friends laughing especially the other students too.

My friends run up to me and help me up while punz yelling at them the one who pushed me "hey the f*ck is wrong with you!!!" "sorry didn't see him!!" the person said then laugh and walks away after they help me up alyssa respond "are you ok dream" "yeah I'm fine thanks and let's just forget this" I said and walk towards inside the school while my friends follow me I know they're worried but I just don't want them to get in trouble because of me.