masquerade royal ball

Royal au

Prince technoblade
Mistress dream

Request by Sabamoonlover
--------------------------------------

Techno's pov

The maid told me that father wants to talk something so I headed to his office when I got there I knocked the door and heard a faded sound saying "come in" so I open the door headed inside see my father writing something he saw me and smile "techno please take a sit" he said so I did "listen tech since your gonna be king soon you should find a partner one day" I sigh what phil said "father I tried ok but I didn't had a same feelings to them and I don't trust any of them and one of them are bunch of brats" I cross my hands against my chest "I know you tried and that's why I had a plan" I look to him making my other eyebrow up "I'm listening" "I'm going to host a masquerade royal ball tomorrow night and there's gonna be a competition" "heh!? royal ball..tomorrow night..competition!?" "yep and don't worry I already give all the letters to the delivery and one of the royal workers starting decorating for tonight" "and what is this competition" "yep this kind of competition if your some day partner is a kind hearted person" phil said actually it was kinda a good plan so I had to do is to agree "ok I'll accept it if your plan doesn't work I'm just gonna rule by myself" so I got up and left the office 'welp looks like I need to get ready for tomorrow'

(At the wastaken mansion)

Dream's pov

While I was at my garden sitting at the empty bench reading one of my favorite books and petting my cat patches suddenly a butler run towards me and give me something "here's some letter my mistress" "oh thank you fred where from" "from the arctic kingdom my mistress" "really again thank you fred and I need some alone time right now" "yes my mistress" after the butler left I look at the letter and it was from the arctic kingdom so I open it took the paper out and read it.

Dear mistress dream,

       We invited you and your family for the masquerade royal ball for prince technoblade's celebration to soon to be king tomorrow at night and we hope you and your family will come at our party if not we understand.

From: king philza minecraft

After I read the letter I just sigh that I didn't wanted to go to the arctic kingdom it's not about the ball it's about the prince I heard the rumours about the older prince also known as technoblade some people think that he is a brat or something and he is a cold hearted person that he doesn't have any emotions or feelings to everyone for me I thought if that was true but it's just a stupid rumour so I pick up my cat and got up to go back inside the mansion and tell my older brother to get ready for tomorrow night

(Skip time at the royal ball)

While me and my older brother we're still at our carriage and almost at the arctic kingdom because I can feel the cold in this area "you exited for the masquerade ball little brother" "maybe I don't know this is actually my first time going to the arctic kingdom you know" my brother chuckled I mean it's true I haven't been at the arctic kingdom before only my brother does so when I look at the window I already saw the palace and it was beautiful minutes later we were already at the palace the coach open it for us and I said thank you to him I hold my brother's hand when we got inside we saw some royalties, dukes and more I let go of my brother's arm and told him that I'm gonna go at the food section and he agreed 'this party gonna be a long night'

Techno's pov

'This party gonna be a long night' I was at the back of the ballroom fixing my mask after that one of the guards open it for me and saw some people already here wearing their mask 'man phil invite a lot of people' while I was walking around I saw my father at the stage to announce "welcome everyone to the masquerade royal ball this party is to celebrating for my oldest son soon to be king" one of the people were clapping then phil continued his speech "since we are all here I had a competition...this competition is for my son's to choose a soon to be partner if one of you had skills, kind hearted, loyalty and strength and he'll choose who he wants to be his partner and don't worry my son is here but he'll watching all of you so enjoy and have a great night" after my father's announced some of the people starting for the competition but I still don't trust them I went to the food section to get a drink then I saw a unfamiliar person walk towards me

Dream's pov

After king philza announced and the competition I was curious about this one 'maybe this competition is kinda fun but also being prince technoblade's partner I hope he never chose me' I thought so then I saw a person with a pink haired wearing a boar mask and wearing a fancy royal suit 'maybe I'll try him as my partner' so I walk towards him and he noticed me and I respond "hi I like your hair" "heh!?" I paused that what I said 'like your hair!? what did I say that' my face turned red how embarrassed that was "I-I mean I didn't want being a creep because I'm not and-" I got cut off because the person was chuckling "it's ok" "I'm sorry for saying that I just want to say that if you want to be my partner for this competition"

Techno's pov

When he said that he seems a nice person while I was still looking to him I realized that he was wearing a dress my face turned red 'wait why my face is red don't tell me' then I snap to reality "are you ok sir" "huh yeah I'm alright" 'maybe I'll choose him as my partner' so I grab his hand to agree to be his partner "when you try to ask me to be your partner I'll say yes" he seems happy because he was smiling "great now let's go" he drag me somewhere and I was just chuckled 'the competition starts now'.

While the two of us starting hanging out he seems fun to be with saw some people already had a partner and I heard that some others that keep saying like "I hope prince techno will chose me" "I'll be the queen if he'll choose me" "he'll be mine" like bruh I don't think I will choose any of you all "so prince what's your name" right the name if I tell him it's me what will happened so I had an idea "my name is...dave" "well dave nice to meet you I'm clay" then the music starts I look down to him and ask him "may I have this dance my lady" said in a flirty way he chuckled "of course my prince" he took it then we started dancing while I was starting to hanging out with him I feel strange I feel my stomach had butterflies on it and I wanna know who he was.

After the dance we had fun me and clay walking around the hallway we wanted to go to the garden but the outside was freezing anyways the two of us just laughing and talk while that I can stop looking at him 'maybe if we know each who we are' so I grab his hand to stop he look up to me and confused "what is it" "can we know each other" everything was silent I took off my mask first and I noticed that he seems surprised "wait prince technoblade" "surprised?..yes it's me" "you've been my partner all along" I smiled a little we just look at each other then I saw that he was taking out his mask for me I feel excitement wanna know who he is after taking off my eyes wide and also surprised that this person I've been hanging out all the time was "mistress dream" he smiled I heard about the rumour about him that how he looks and how kind hearted he is and the rumour was true all along "wow I can't believe it" "same thing" while I was staring at him I was so mesmerize his beauty so I took his hand and respond "dream I just wanted to say will you agree to be my partner"

Dream's pov

After what prince technoblade said I frowned "I don't know what to say we just met and...you don't need to test people if they were good or bad it doesn't help for you" after what I said he seems stunned we let go of our hand "I'm sorry I just..I just need someone to be my partner while I was doing some king stuff and it's really hard for me if I just ruled by myself" "you could just find someone you like" "no I tried but I don't trust any of them until...until I met you today" I felt my face red a little and my heart beat beating fast and he was kinda handsome I breath in and out look up to him and smile a little "okay I'll be your partner but first we need to take it slow and get know each other how's that sound" I saw he was smiling it surprised me I heard prince techno doesn't smile to everyone especially to his family I chuckled a little how excited he was especially me

(One month later)

No one's pov

It's already been a month the two got know each other before month later techno started liking dream that day especially dream while the two always hanging out the pinkette and his family already meet the blonde's family dream's brother doesn't trust techno especially dream's adopted son ranboo techno's little brother tommy and his little brother's friend tubbo starting be friend with ranboo the day the sbi family visited everything was getting along the pinkette confessed dream one last time if he wants to be his partner or queen for techno surprise the blonde agrees and now how happy they are as a family