Ranboo's babysitter (finale)

TW: mention assault, mention abuse, swearing
--------------------------------------

Dream's pov

I woke up on an empty bed naked I can even move my legs it hurts then I remember last night I started crying I look to my side where schlatt was but he was gone maybe he went for work so I sat up knowing that I can walk difficulty I got up from the bed then walk towards the closet carefully I grab the robe wear it then headed to the bathroom it still hurts to walk when I got to the bathroom I clean myself how discussing he did to me this is the first time he did this to me all he did was beating me up now it's different I sigh then I remember what mr. techno told me that I'm going to taking care his son today while his home but I don't want to get beaten or assaulted I sigh that I had no choice to be honest I kinda feel safe while I'm with mr. techno I smile myself that I will see him again and ranboo too so I continue washing my body and relax forget everything what happened last night

Techno's pov

While I was at the kitchen with my files and my laptop working while my son was eating his breakfast I grab my mug to drink my coffee suddenly someone ring the doorbell I put the mug down I got up walk towards the door I open it surprise me it was dream my face turned red that he was wearing a green turtleneck long sleeved, a black tight jeans and a converse black shoes I've zoned out then I came back to reality while he spoke "mr. techno are ok" "huh.oh..yeah I'm fine please come in" after that I told dream I'm just going to my office while he was taking care of ranboo and he agrees I went upstairs to my office to continue my work hours of working I'm already tired I look at my phone it's already 11 am I got up went downstairs I smell something delicious I went to the kitchen saw dream cooking while ranboo was sitting at his chair then dream saw me "oh mr. techno please take a sit it's already lunch time by the way" "oh..uummm sure thank you" I sit down at my chair then dream put some foods on our plates and it it seems look like an eggplant with rice too "hey dream what's this" "oh it's called "torta talong" it's an filipino food it's made of eggplant with eggs" "try it dad it's delicious" while I eat it my eyes wide it was delicious I never actually ate a single filipino food before "wow this is delicious since when you cook some filipino foods" "since when I was ten my older brother teach me cooking some filipino foods" "wow I never eat some filipino foods before not a single one" "well you already did" the two of us laugh while ranboo finished his food dream took ranboo's plate put it on the sink "dad can I play now" "sure kiddo" ranboo run to the playroom I continue eating my food and I noticed dream washing some dishes that he haven't eat yet "hey dream you should eat first before washing the dishes" "I'll be fine mr. techno and thanks" he continue washing some dishes I sigh and got up went to dream then grab his hand force him to sit on the chair "wait mr. techno I told you I'll be fine I'm not hungry yet" "no your going to eat first" he was about to respond but he just nod I smile a little he grab the one plate then he took some food and ate it was quite I looked to him that he seems tired why I didn't noticed that earlier so I asked "dream you look tired have you been sleep last" "huh.oh yes" "are you sure" he nod so we just continue eating after that dream wash all the dishes "hey thanks for cooking some lunch for us I was about to cook so yeah" "anytime mr. techno" "dream please call me techno only did I tell you that yesterday" "oh right sorry I forgot I call you that because your older than me" "it's alright" after he wash all the dishes we went to the playroom and saw ranboo sleeping we chuckled dream took ranboo and we brought ranboo to his room dream put ranboo down to his bed gently we were relief we walk out then dream's phone ring "I'll go outside I'll be right back" he walks away I just sigh went back to my office minutes later someone knock on my door I say "come in" the door open reveal was dream and he seemed a little scared "dream what's wrong" "mr- I mean techno I should leave now my husband called me to go home now" "ok but first have a sit we need to talk first" he got inside and sat down on the chair "listen dream I've been noticed that you seem terrified of something" "nothing I wasn't terrified" I take a deep breath that I tell him to ask him out I don't care he's married "dream do you wanna go out with me tonight" "techno you know I'm married right" "I don't care your married please just accept it" I grab his both hands begging to accept it but I look to him that he was scared "techno please I can't I wanted too but I just can't I'm stuck with my husband I-" he starting crying I got up went to him to hug him try to comfort him "shhh it's ok you can tell me I can help" we break our hug I cupped his face wiping some tears on his cheek while we got comfortable I ask some questions "dream listen can you answer one of my questions" he nod "ok you know I can help just please honest with me" "ok" "do you have a problem relationship with your husband it's like I noticed you while you came in here that you were scared" he came silent I waited his answer then "actually...yes we have a problem our relationship it's like he's not a different person anymore" "what do you mean" "me and schlatt-" "wait your husband is jschlatt!!!" he chuckled a little "yes sorry I know you and his company are enemies" "you can say that but why you married that person" he sigh "he wasn't like that before"

(Flashback)

Dream's pov

When I was 19 I was working at the cafe I know I'm too young for work still luckily for me that I graduated early, I've got my own apartment everything but sometimes I always visit to my parents anyways after my work I was going back to my apartment and to feed my cat I locked the door from the cafe then I accidentally bumped someone "oh my god I'm so sorry" "it's ok it's my fault actually-" he stop the two of us look at each other "wow you look beautiful" my face turned red a little "oh thanks I guess" we smile "what's your name" he said "dream you" "jschlatt but I prefer schlatte with no j" I chuckled then two of us continue talking.

The two of us started to hangout a lot and everyday "so how old are you" I ask "21 you" "I'm 19" "wait really" "yeah but I'm gonna be 20 next month" "oh ok I hope you invite me to your birthday" I laugh softly the two of us continue talking and I kinda started had feelings for him then I felt some hands on my cheek I look up to sclatte we just staring at each other then I felt his lips on mine it was soft and gentle and I kissed back after our kiss he said something make my heart beat fast "dream when first met you I started had feelings from you and will you be my boyfriend" my eyes wide and smile "yes!!" I hug him and he hug me back we laugh and happy we were.

Years later we got married it was our best day in our life well that's what I thought while I was on the living room waiting for schlatt to come home then when he came he looks super tired after his work I went towards him try to hug him but he just push me away I don't know what's got into him he always giving me a hug or a kiss after work I sigh I was about to walk upstairs then he yelled my name "dream!!!" I walk towards the kitchen saw an angry schlatt "what is it honey" "where the f*ck is my dinner!!" "I thought you already ate at your wor-" I got cut off by the hard slap then grab my face gripped forcing to look up to him I feel tears on my eyes "don't talk back to me got it" I whimpered how hurt that was and I just give him a nod he released me then walks away everyday day when he came home he keeps yelling and beaten me he even started drinking I tried do the right thing now I'm stuck with him I still love him but he's not the same person anymore.

(End of Flashback)

Techno's pov

After he finished talking he started crying so I give him a hug to comfort him "shhh it's ok your safe now" "I'm scared he'll beat me up when I get home" after I hug him I wipe his tears at his cheek then we just staring at each we got close and I feel his lips on mine but he kissed me back we broke our kiss and he hug me and I hug him back "I promise I will protect you know matter what".

It's been a week after the divorced but sometimes schlatt try to come at my house to get dream and dream was happy with me and ranboo speaking of ranboo he started to called dream "mama" but dream doesn't mind it he always wanted a kid when he was with sclatte phil and wilbur are happy to us but sometimes wilbur keeps teasing me I wish I want to punch anyways everything was great dream is safe from his abusive ex-husband finally he had a happy family