kiss me until I wake up (part 1)

Warning: mention kidnapping

Sleeping beauty au
Disney princess dream

Request by Aurora887206
--------------------------------------

No one's pov

As the prince riding a horse running towards to the abandoned castle when he got there he got down from his horse and look up how the castle was old and abandoned the pinkette prince wanted to see the castle because his younger brother heard about it so he try to investigate it anyways when the prince went inside it was quiet making him nervous a bit so he took his sword from his belt and headed inside and he went up stairs first if anything good up there.

As the pinkette prince looking around from upstairs until he saw a door open widely when he get there his eyes wide in surprise that someone in the room when he get closer it was a young blonde male sleeping the pinkette prince thought about himself and questioning why theirs a blonde male laying on the bed here the abandoned castle so the pinkette male try to wake up the blonde but the other didn't woke up the pinkette tried and tried still didn't woke up until he found an empty bottle the prince took it and it says "sleeping potion" the pink prince questioning himself that why the blonde try drink this kind of potion while the pinkette keep reading he saw that how to wake up if someone drink of course the pinkette didn't like because the only way is to kiss.

The pinkette look to the blonde before doing it he scanned the blonde first also the blonde's clothes seems new it feels like the young male didn't live in this castle years ago instead someone brought this boy in here like kidnapping so after that leaned his face forward to the blonde's face and kiss at the lips after the kiss he look the blonde and the pinkette think himself that it didn't work until he saw the blonde's head move and thinking the kiss actually work the blonde's eyes starting open slowly until he sat up and rubbing his eyes after that he looked around confused until he saw the pinkette then he gasp "wh-who are you!!" "It's ok nerd calm down-" "are you gonna kill me!!!" "heh!? no I don't want to kill you!!!" after their arguing the blonde keeps looking around in confused.

after that the young blonde try to got up but it keeps fails "where am I?" the blonde ask while look to the tall pinkette "your in the abandoned castle" the other's eyes wide still confused "what...abandoned castle?..I thought I was at my house" "can you tell me what you remember" the pinkette said "I don't know the only I remember that I was at my home playing with my little sister until some brunette tall guy took me with him" the pinkette hummed and help the blonde boy "come on I'll take you to my kingdom" he picked the blonde in bridal style luckily he's not heavy "o-ok and thank you" he look to the pinkette and smile