Bully (part 2)

High school au

Ship: dreamnoblade

Nerd dream
Jock technoblade
--------------------------------------

Dream's pov

I feel pain lately when I open my eyes that I wasn't at school anymore I don't remember what happened but the only I remember that some jocks bully me I looked around that I was at the...hospital? I turned to my right that someone sitting in a chair beside on the bed when I realize It was the same pinkette that took my diary he was on his phone but he noticed me "oh your awake" "what happened why am I in here at the hospital" "I..umm I kinda push you really hard then you got hit on the ground hard and you got unconscious we thought your joking but ummm..yeah" I was shocked what he said and I can't take it anymore I was about to yell to him suddenly he gave my diary back to me as I took my diary I still relief that my diary had a lock on it then he apologize "look I'm sorry that I was being jerk to you and sorry to push you that hard almost get killed" after he apologize I still need some answers "why me..why you and your friends always pick on me that I didn't do anything" I said while looking at him then he grab my hands and he kissed it my face turned red that why he do it then he respond "to be honest I had a feelings for you like I'm in love with you I didn't really want to bully you I only did because my friends and my brother did and if they know that I had a crush on you will they gonna left me behind their the only friends I had" I just look at him and I understand I know what it feels like of course I don't have friends but still "ok I forgive you but promise me stop being a bully" he just chuckled "of course I promise I still some explaining to do to my friends" I just smile we just looking at each other then I feel something on my lips I realize that he kissed me and I kissed him back it felt so good and it was my first kiss we broke our kiss I looked away and my face is really red "technoblade" "huh" "names technoblade but call me techno for short" I chuckled "dream maybe you already know me"

No one's pov

(2 months later)

It's already 2 months that dream and techno were dating the pinkette's friends and his brother already know the team giving him some space for now because he was dating a nerd the pinkette thought that his friends might understand but he was wrong so he quit to the team so he can focused on school and hangout with his beloved boyfriend the two were the famous couple because how sweet they are and that they were happy especially techno that he was finally together with his crush and he thanked to the blonde that he can focused everything in school