When will I see you again

Royal au

Request by SophiaTimms and sorry for the late post
--------------------------------------

No one's pov

Dream the prince of emerald kingdom, he was at the garden one of his favorite place on the palace just relaxing peacefully like he always wanted until his peaceful got disturbed by his bodyguard "hallo" the bodyguard said making dream flinch, be turned it was techno.

"Techno!! you scared me!!" dream yelled while techno just chuckled "sorry, I always like scaring you" said the pinkette as he smirk making the blonde pouting angrily "don't ever do that again" the blonde said as he continue relaxing then the pinkette sat beside him "relaxing I see" said techno as dream just hummed.

Everything was silent until then techno interrupt it "I had a question?" techno ask then dream look up to him "what is it" "how do you feel if you became king one day?" dream just smile on techno's question "I don't know yet..but all I can do is to protect everything and everyone in this kingdom I'm not promising that also...I'm not alone" "heh yeah".

Then techno move his hand onto dream's as the blonde lay his head on the pinkette's shoulder, everything was great until an explosion heard making the two flinch they turned around saw an smoke "what's happening!!" dream yelled "I don't know come on" said techno as he grab dream's are then they ran inside the palace.

When they got inside dream gasp saw some unfamiliar knights killing one of his kingdom knights then he saw his father been surrounded "father!!!" dream yelled was about to run towards his dad but techno stop him "techno let me go!!" "are you crazy!! your going to get killed!!!" dream was about say until some one knight run towards them ready to attack.

But techno immediately took his sword then killed the knight as he accidentally let dream go, then the blonde run towards his dad "dream!!!" techno yelled as he followed him, dream run from the fight towards his dad he gasp as the man ready to kill him.

The king closed his eyes ready to die but didn't feel anything he open his eyes then wide in shock, his son was in front of him and got stabbed "Noooo!!!" the king yelled as tears came rolled down from his eyes, techno stop what he saw he was also shocked that his lover got stabbed even the blonde save his father until the pinkette gripped the sword got in range.

A man didn't surprise that the prince sacrificed himself to save his father, he pulled out his sword from dream's chest as the blonde fell down as blood were everywhere on him, a guy was about to kill the king then someone stab right on his chest through his heart he look behind revealed was an angry techno, as he had tears on his eyes.

The pinkette pulled out the sword as the man fell down to death, the pinkette keep keeps breathing as he keep staring to the man that he stabbed then he look were dream was, he saw the hugging his son crying the pinkette immediately went to them, kneeled "dream?" he whispered staring at the blonde trying to survive.

Then the blonde look up to techno and smile weakly "wh- why.." "it's okay techy I don't want my father to get killed and...I knew..you don't want me to go.." dream whispered then he hold the pinkette's cheek as the taller hold the hand keep staring to his dying lover "goodbye..tech...father...and techno..." "yes" "I hope I'll see you...on the other...life.." suddenly his eyes closed.

The pinkette open his eyes immediately he sigh as he sat up still tired he was 'that was a weird dream, why I keep dreaming that?' he thought himself, then got up from his bed and do his morning routine planning to find some village to get more stuff.

After his morning routine he was preparing some stuff before leaving the his cabin suddenly someone knock on the door 'probably just philza' he thought, he went to the door open it revealed was his rival himself "oh it's just you blob man, thought you were philza" "yeah..sorry to disturb you, are you going somewhere?" "hmm? oh yeah just going look some new village to get some new stuff".

The blonde nod "anyways I was still luckily you still here, wilbur ask me if you still had his stuff...." as the blonde still continue talking, the pinkette sigh as he closed his eyes then he felt something on his cheek like a hand "it's nice seeing you again techy" the voice said "dream?" techno whispered.

The pinkette open his eyes immediately look down to confused dream, or he is confused since he wear that smiley mask "you okay..you just call my name" "huh oh yeah sorry, look I'll give his stuff tomorrow tell him that" dream just hummed.

"Okay..well see you later then..techy" the pinkette look to dream immediately in surprise "what did you just say?" the blonde turned around "I call you techy..and I kinda like it also I feel like I already called you that" the pinkette just quiet and still surprise already thinking that the dream he keeps seeing it wasn't a dream after all "well again see you later then" as the blonde left the pinkette keeps looking to the blonde who just left "yeah I'll see you later...my prince"