feeling awkward

Modern au
Cafe worker dream

Request by Mike_was_found
--------------------------------------

Dream's pov

As the cafe shop is open there ain't much customers means me and the workers aren't busy which means good anyways after I give some orders to the customer when they left unfamiliar person came in he was tall, he had pink hair especially his eyes were red like bloody red when he got here at the counter he spoke which makes me flinch a little because his voice was deep

Techno's pov

Dang did he just flinch? probably because of my voice "sorry I scared you my voice always deep-" I said but he cut me off "it's ok I already heard some deep voices also I always flinch when I heard it" "oh ok" after we talk I told him my order just a simple regular coffee after that he started making it of course I couldn't stop looking at him I was so mesmerized his features especially the eyes his beautiful green eyes like they're made of emeralds I feel my face red a little until I snapped back to reality.

After that he give the coffee to me and I thank him "do you need something else like pastry" "nah I'm good also can I get some wifi password" "sure" he said he write it down on the paper then give it to me "enjoy your order" he said and went back to work as I went to my table I couldn't stop look to him

Dream's pov

As I clean some other tables and organize it I feel the pinkette who keeps staring at me when I stared him back he look away immediately which was funny I chuckled a little then I feel some butterflies on my stomach and my cheeks became red a little when I look to him I smile a little then I heard my phone ring which was just a text sound as I read the message I smile that my friend wilbur invite me to his place because his family wants to meet me tonight which I agree

(Night time)

Techno's pov

Me and my brothers are in the living room because we were waiting for wilbur's friend while phil was cooking some dinner I got bored and hungry because of this then a door ring wilbur got up immediately and went to the door when he returned with his friend I look to his friend my eyes wide and surprised it was the same worker from earlier then my face turned red immediately "hey guys I like you to meet dream" wilbur said 'god he's name totally fits on him' I thought of course he was surprised too when he saw me.

The two just looking at each other which is awkward "hey" I said "h-hi it's nice seeing you again" he said "ye-yeah" we just standing awkwardly he never I contact me looking away shyly which was cute then wilbur respond "uuhhh have you two already know each other" we look to him "no we just met earlier at the cafe" I said while dream nod "I see well dream this is my brother technoblade since you already know him" "I do know him but never know his name so nice to meet you techno" "ye-yeah" 'why is this awkward'

No one's pov

The family and the brunette's friend starting eating the blonde already meet his friend's family also he was still feeling awkward because the pinkette was around especially the pinkette too they just talk while the brunette's little brother being well him because he won't stop teasing the pinkette and he already knows why the pinkette being awkward especially the father of chaotic of three knows about the pinkette's feelings but he just being quiet.

After dinner the blonde told his friend and the brunette's family that he'll leave early because he had work on morning which they understand before he go he walk to the pinkette and give it something he smile then left saying goodbye to them for the pinkette surprise it was the blonde's number he smile a little that he can text him anytime he want when his older brother came to him told him "what's that's all about?" "nothing he just give me a nice gift" "oh ok"