Chapter 1 - Perfect

I listened to my alarm clock going off and turned it off .I got out of my big fluffy bed that I'll miss for the whole day. I walk into my bathroom , took a shower and brushed my teeth.I wrapped my robe around me and went to my walk In closet .

"Sweetie, Nathan is here"I hear my mom says through the intercom. We have all these intercoms around my whole house since it's hard to look for eachother in such a big house.

My name is Nina Dolada and I am going to be graduating from high school in about 7 months , which I've beencounting down the days since i was a sophomore.My bestfriend is Nathan and we have been that way my since birth . His parents both joined my parents on an international business so they work together which made them become really good friends .

We are both smart since we have a photographic memory which is an advantage in class. We tell eachother everything and anything well except for one itty bitty secret that I kept from him since 5th grade. I am falling for him like crazy.

I finally found clothes to wear and quickly put them on .It was a pair of black jeans with an oversized white knitted sweater , a maroon scarf and knee high black leather boots since it is November right now and it's freezing outside. I guess we are having an early winter.

"Hey Pina colada " I hear Nathan says walking into my closet while I figure out what to wear.A small smile makes it's way to my face at his weird nick name for me.He calls me that since it rhymes with my full name.

I took out my makeup products and brushes.

"You don't need makeup Nina, you are naturally beautiful " I turned around to the guy that just said that and a smile came to my face.

"You really think"I said turning around with my hands on my hips.

"I'm pretty sure you are still the prettiest girl in school without make up " He says and I can feel my cheeks burn.This guy can make my day without even saying anything.

He ended up putting my makeup down and made me go eat my breakfast since it's the most important meal of the day . However, I have this thing where I don't like eating breakfast because it's too early for me to eat.I just don't like it but Nathan is the only person that can make me eat breakfast.

"Good Morning, my sweetie pie " my mom says squeezing my cheeks and me into a tight hug.My mom is acting overly attached to me now since I 'll be going away for college when I graduate high school.

Nathan and I are both planning on going to Stanford. Ever since we were little it was a dream of ours .We both have the money and grades to get in so why not.Plus, we love the weather in California since we hate when it's cold.In that case, New York City weather is mostly annoying.

I quickly ate my breakfast and put my dish In the sink.

"Bye Mommy , bye Maria " I said smiling and then leaving the house. Maria is everything in general for me.She is the one that cooks, clean and take care of things and me when my parents have to go away.

As soon as I got into Nathans car, I quickly put on my favorite radio station and sang along to Style by Taylor Swift. He had a white Ford Fusion along with some other cars but this is my favorite one .

"I have football practice today , so are you going to wait or go with someone else " he asks with amusement in his eyes while I pretend to think about it .

"I'll go with Levin and then maybe you can treat me to ice cream"I said poking his stomach. He rolls his eyes as I try to see any jealousy coming from him but there wasn't any .

Levin Smith is my boyfriend and we've been dating for a year and 3 months . He is the only guys I fell hard for besides Nathan and who actually took up the challenge to ask me out since everyone is scared of Nathan .