Chapter 16- Weird Behavior, Wedding Planning and Make out Sessions

Nina's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm beeping and I quickly got up and fell back down on my bed with my body aching. I feel disgusting. My hair is a mess along with me smeeling like puke. I need water and something to get rid of this headache. How much did I drink last night ?

I sit up slowly this time with my back against the headboard. I see a glass of water on my night stand along with pain killers. I take them right away and stare at my wall. Why did I choose to drink so much knowing I had school ?

I rub my eyes and got up this time. I go to my bathroom and peel off my clothes quickly throwing it in the laundry bin.
l take a shower letting the hot water sooth my skin. After I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and walk to my closet . I slip into a black tank top, grey sweats and a matching grey sweater .

I am in no mood to wear makeup so I just quickly gave myself a side fish tail braid. I bring my sunglasses with me and started my day off with Cinnamon toast crunch.

I kiss Levin on the cheek before making my way to my locker to get my books for the first three class.

" What is up with the sunglasses ? " Drew asks walking up to me. I open my locker staring at it blankly. I take off my jacket and put in in there .

" I kind of had way to much to drink last night" I said leaning my head against the locker.

" What ? " He says a bit loud. I take off my sunglasses and put it in my bag .

" Shh , I don't want another headache " I said as he just stares at me with a suprised look .

" Wow. Nina Dolada " He says still in shock and I look at him stupidly while I close my locker slapping himlightly on the back ot his head .

I walk to my first period class as the bell rings loudly. I groan as I take the seat next to my loud and talkative friends. Well this is going to be a long day.

At lunch , Maria made me a bagel and cream cheese which I was thankful for. Everything seemed normal until Nathan came. Something about him seemed very off. He didn't sit next to me , he didn't give me his usual smile, he didn't look at me the whole time, he didn't call me by my nickname he gave me and he was looking around the cafeteria the whole time.

Now, I am walking in the hallway to my next class which is on the other side of the school. Thank god I have a free period next and I can just go home to go back to sleep. People wave at me as I give them a small smile. My phone beeps as I quickly look at it .

Sebastian - Final arrangements for wedding. Need you here ASAP at 2

So that means I have to be there after school. We 've been working our butts off for that wedding and now it is almost right around the corner. I need to find a dress. Levin drove me to school but I might as well get a ride with Nathan since I am going to his house .

As I turn the corner, I spot the fluffy brown hair whose back is turned to me.

" Nathan " I said walking up to me and he turns around right away but what hurted me a little was that his eyes didn't light up seeing me .

Why is he acting so strange ? Is he upset that I went out for my birthday to a club ? He is making a big deal out of this .

" Yeah , Nina " He says staring at me blankly like he needs to go somewhere. He has a free period, now.

" Can I grab a ride with you after next period ? Sebastian needs my help for the wedding " I said smiling at him and I could see he is trying to fight back a smile .

" No , Sorry " He says shrugging his shoulders.

" No " I repeated after him raising am eyebrow at him .