Chapter 21 - No More Strings

Nina's P.O.V

Okay I need to find out what exactly is going on with Diana and Drew. Even though the group is back together again, they are still acting weird.

Drew is still being a flirt as Diana is avoiding him .

I sit down at the lunch table and glare at the girl in Drew's lap. She looks st him as he looks confused at me .

" Is there a problem Nina ?" Drew asks as Withney is kissing his neck.

" Withney is here and I am loosing my appetite " I said raising an eyebrow at her as she scoffs at me .

" Not your problem " He says giving her his full attention .

The girls come and take a seat at the table .

" We are going outside to eat for lunch " I said noticing Diana's discomfort with Drew's new toy bunny .

" That will be delightful " Withney grins at us as I rolled m eyes .

The girls and I sit at the table in where the sun is beaming right at us. It's nice to finally feel that Spring breeze with the lovely smell of flowers.

" Okay spit it out now Diana " Briana says as you can see we were all out patience to wait on her to spill what went down between her and Drew.

" Well it happened one night in January. I called him in the middle of the night since I had a pregnancy scare and -

" WHAT " We all said in union as Diana didn't mention any of this to us .

" I'm sorry I didn't want you guys to think that I was some careless crazy teen who doesn't think before she sleeps with some guy " Diana says in a low tone but loud enough to hear amongst ourselves.

" Diana we would never judge for anything that stupid. " Briana says.

" Yeah as your best friends we want you to want us to be there for you " Tina says as Diana nids her head .

" Besides I had like 7 pregnancy scares " I said to lighten the mood making them look at me with wide eyes and mouths dropped .

"Wait you and Levin finally " Diana says in a suprised tone .

" She 's kidding that slut's a virgin" Briana says making us laugh .

" Anyways continue " Tina says as we nod our heads since we cut off Diana's story .

" Well the night I called him , he came over as fast as he can so he can be there when I take the test. So he read the directions since he was confused about how the process works while I did the pregnancy test . After I came out of the bathroom , you could've seen how worried he was. He was staring at the ground and he looked really good that I just wanted to makeout with him while sitting on his lap " Diana says looking like she is thinking about the moment as she bites her bottom lip.

The girls and I all look at each other since it's obvious to us that Diana actually has feelings for Drew but she just won't admit it to herself.

" But instead I took a seat next to him and the time it took forever while waiting. He then held onto my hand and said I love you " Diana says looking away with her cheeks red.

" And " Tina says smiling really big as well as Briana and I .

" I couldn't say it back " Diana says .

" What ? Why? " I asked with a confusin tone .

" I don't know. He is the first guy that ever told me that. How about if he just said that because I might be pregnant with our baby " Diana says .