Chapter 5 - Tired

Nathan's P.O.V

I wake up to my head pounding and eyes burning . I reach across the bed to see if Nina was there but oh this is just reality. She is my best friend .

My dad barges in with his football jersey saying " NY Jets "

" Seriously dad you know the Giants are going to win " I said getting out of bed .

" I bet you 50 bucks and get ready we are leaving in 20 minutes since we have to pick up Nina " He says turning around about to leave .

" Actually Lana is going to come " I said while he stops and turns around at me .

" oh , uh then okay " He says and then walks away .I can tell he was disappointed but I want him to get to know Lana more .

I take a shower and change into my Giants jersey and grab my phone . I walk downstairs and acknowledge my mom by kissing he on the cheek .

" Have fun at the game " She says while scrolling through her phone .

Gabe , the cook , hands me a plate with a crossiant egg and cheese . I thank him and sit at the dining table across from Sebastian . He was surrounded by papers and dunkin donuts coffee along with mugs . He was in the same suit as last night which got me concerned because he is not an outfit repeater .

" What is up with you "I asked and then take a bite out of my sandwich . He looks up and rub his eyes .

" The wedding is going to be on Valentines day" He says and I almost choke on my food after he said that .

" Isn't that a bit too early " I said while texting Lana to tell her we are on our way .

" No it is the perfect date and that is why I am busy with planning all this " He says showing me all the magazines.

" What is Michael doing about all this " I asked . Michael is his fiance of course .

" He is at work trying to get the week of Valentine's day off " Sebastian answers .

The doorbell rings and I go and get it . I open the door to see Nina looking like a bum as usual on Sunday . She calls it " Sunday Bum day " .

"Morning party animal" She says and then takes a sip out of her mug . Even though she has no makeup on and her hair is in a bun , I think she still looks beautiful .

" What are you doing here "I ask looking at her with a few bags in her hands .

"Sebastian called me " She says walking straight to the dining room . I followed her to see Sebastian happy again .

I lean by the doorway and watch her take out more magazines and decorations as examples . I don't know what it is I am feeling but looking at Nina right now makes me so happy . She is the only one who can make me instantly happy right away and nothing can change that .

She looks up at me and does her signature chipmunk face which makes me laugh .

" Are you trying to replace me "I asked while she was helping Sebastian organize his wedding plans .

" Yup" she says while winking and I pretend to get shot in the heart while she laughs.

" Are you still going to be here after I come back " I also since I love spending every second with my life with her . That might seem weird but what is going on with me ? Nina is like a sister to me .

" Yeah , why " she asks while looking at Sebastian's ideas .

" Sleep over ,we can watch a movie and buy food " I said and she nods her head while smiling .