Chapter 6: The Date Itself

Louise

"Where are we going first?" I asked.

Logan thought for a moment, "well I brought some food and some wine...maybe a picnic under the stars?"

I didn't say anything, I just smiled. As I looked out the car window, trying not to look at Logan, I thought to myself about how life could be with Logan. Would we both be happy? Could I be happy with Logan? Is it even possible?

Logan stopped the car and got out, coming around the car he opened my door. "My lady." He reached for my hand.

When I stepped out we came face to face. Neither of us moved. I could feel his hot breath on my face as he said, "Louise...I'm trying to be good..."

I snort laughed, "since when?"

"You're right. Screw it." Logan wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed his lips against mine.

Holy Hell! Logan is kissing me! And...I don't feel sick about it! I...like...it!

I return the kiss, pressing my lips and my body against his hard. Logan let out a soft sigh as he relax. I could feel his excitement pressing against me. I pulled back just enough to whisper against his lips "is that a flashlight in your pocket?"

Logan

"Louise...I..." pressing my forehead against her I lower my voice "I...want...you."

Her eyes lit up and she jumped back into the car. "Let's go."

"Where?" I asked confused.

"Take me home."

"Um...because I said that? No, please don't freak out."

Before I could finish Louise was laughing "you idiot. Take me to YOUR home."

I grinned getting into the car. I drove a bit fast to my house thankful that my parents were gone. "Louise I'm not taking you to my bed tonight."

Louise giggled "that's not at all what I have in mind..."

I nodded as I pulled up to the house. Louise jumped out and grinned at me, "come on."

I got out of the car and swooped Louise in my arms. Carrying her inside Louise giggled as she kissed my neck. "Loggy Bear...I'm glad we are out of the torture each other stage."

"Oh I still plan on torturing you...just in a different way..." I grinned.

I carried her up the stairs to my room. Laying Louise on my bed I smiled down at her "let me hold you?"

She nodded and I laid down beside her wrapping my arms around her. "Luise, since my mom mentioned your name I can't stop thinking about you."

"Shut up." She pulled me on top of her as she kissed me roughly.

I pulled back, "Louise...no sex."

She pouted "why not?"

"Because I want it to be perfect, not rushed, not on the first date." I answered.

"Can we make out?" She smiled.

I kissed her hard, my hand slowly moving up her skirt as I take my time. Louise let out a soft moan. She bit my lip gently.

"Fuck...Louise..." I could feel myself poking against her leg.

She felt it too "ohhhh Loggy...do I turn you on?"

"You know the answer." I pressed myself against her harder. "You have no idea what I want to do to you...what I will do to you...eventually."

"Anytime. Any place. Any way." She winked at me.

"Ohhhhh Fuck..." I breathed out.