the truth

After I had returned to the shelter Barry began to sew up my injuries as best he could. But he kept asking me questions. Until the language fell with all evil also still on Master Skywalker and it happened, which had to happen: Tanja felt that something at my history is not correct because only Anakin's name was sufficient around me to the past to remind.
"You know Master Skywalker, don't you?" the Miraluka now began and I winced at one of the pinpricks. Resignedly I let out a sigh. "I knew him, yes." was my simple reply. "He was your master?" of course she hit the nail on the head and I hung my head.
Barry had stopped stitching me up by now and I felt his puzzled gaze on me.
I nodded curtly and straightened my shoulders again, prompting Barry to continue stitching.
"Who are you really?" now Tanja sounded rather suspicious. Just because I knew I would need them to get out of here alive and because without me they had no chance here, I began to tell them the truth.

It was already dark when I finished my story and answered all the questions of the two younglings.
I had taken over the first part of the night watch and soon Barry would take over for the rest of the night.
I doubt that I could sleep, since the pain in my shoulder and side still tormented me. Despite this it was hard to keep my eyes open and winced in shock when Barry put a hand on my shoulder to signify that he would take over the watch.
Silently I nodded and went into the shelter, there I lay down and despite the pain I immediately fell asleep.

"AHH..." the scream jerked Tanja and me out of sleep and we rushed outside to where Barry was.
Or where Barry had been.... Now we found only a small puddle of blood, but there was no sign of Barry. Lowered her head and seemed to concentrate.
Then she turned her head in my direction. "Barry is alive, but Harvey has him."
I nodded because I could feel it too, that Barry was alive.
We had to help him. Right now.
"We have to get to him." I murmured to her and she nodded in confirmation.
So we set off at dusk to rescue Barry and face Harvey.