jedi council

When I woke up I couldn't feel my arm anymore and almost panicked but then I saw Ahsoka sleeping calmly in my arm. Carefully I tried to pull my arm forward under her but unfortunately I woke her up.
"Where are you going?" She mumbled sleepily to herself holding me by the wrist. "I didn't mean to wake you up. Sorry."
"Hmm..." still her eyes were closed. "Go back to sleep." I had to grin at her tone, but I complied and took her in my arms again.
We were silent for a while but then I dared to break the silence. "Snips?" I only whispered but she heard me anyway. "Mhh?"
My heart was hammering, but despite the fear, I got the words out. "Are you coming back to the Order?"
Slowly she opened her eyes and smiled weakly.
"If you still want me..."
It took me a moment to realize what she had just said but then I wrapped her tighter in my arms.

We must have fallen asleep again but then something beeped and I jumped off the mat and activated my comlink.
"Skywalker here."
"Anakin? We captured Harvey when he tried to break into the sickbay."
I breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good, Ahsoka's with me. She's fine."
"Alright, you should come to the council I think we have some unfinished business." I looked briefly at Ahsoka who was looking at me intently. I agreed and together we made our way to the council room just like old times.