without a mask

The shot went off and I could only look numbly at Barry, who now slumped with a tortured grimace which probably should have been a smile and began to vanish into thin air. At least that's how it looked to us, but in reality he had made it out of the simulation by failing the test.
A punch to the face from one of the Trandoshans brought me back to reality and I put the last of them out of commission.
I had hoped that now that the exam had passed the siulation would dissipate, but since it didn't. I was only confirmed in my assumption that something was very wrong here.
I whirled around to face Harvey who had just slam Tanja to the floor and left her there bleeding. Slowly he turned to me and only now I noticed that I was the only one still wearing her mask.
The gray skin of the Anzati in front of me formed a creepy contrast to his red eyes which now glowed with hatred. "Why are you doing this? Who hired you?" I growled at him but he just grinned meanly. "You won't care when you're dead anyway", with this words he lunged at me and I steped backwards only to have him run into my waiting fist. A short crack was heard and Harvey groaned in pain. The force of the impact echoed in my injured shoulder and I gritted my teeth in pain.
"You little whore!" now he was flailing and I prepared for the next attack. "I'm going to kill you. And I'm going to enjoy it. How do you think your former master would like it if I killed you in front of him? How do you think he'll feel when he takes the mask off your cold body and realizes who he let die?" I pressed my lips together into a line under the mask. "Who told you who I am?" it was better not to respond to what he had said.
"Like I said, you won't care in a minute, but maybe you should take off your mask so Master Skywalker can see what he did to his former padawan?", without warning he threw himself at me and I took a hard punch to the pit of my stomach giving him the chance to throw me to the ground and sit on my chest so I couldn't breathe and my arms were pressed against my body unable to move.
"Alright, if you don't want to do it I'll do it for you." Pure murderousness was written all over Harvey's face as he ripped the metal mask off my face and his fist hit my cheekbone. Blood pooled in my mouth from probably biting the inside of my cheek.
"The infamous Ahsoka Tano. And I will kill her in front of her former master's ey..." Before he could finish his sentence I spat the blood in his face which had collected in my mouth and was now running down his cheek and dripping from his chin. The last thing I saw was his hateful look before my world blurred with fists hitting me and blood splattering.